[SPOILERS] Pieces being shuffled around, or: Boy, these characters sure do like to travel.

takfar

So, I've been going over a few things in my head... a few characters are staying put for now (ie. the folks involved in the KL plot), but a majority seem to be on the move.

It's a normal part of storytelling to get characters' paths to converge and diverge, and it's happened several times over in the series and books. Still, it now seems convergence is quite strong at this point, with characters heading in common directions (tho they may or may not meet when they get there). I was making a list of characters and destinations for my own understanding and figured you guys can help me with anything I've missed..

Here's what we've got at this point:
- Brienne and Jaime heading to Riverrun. Will they meet up? Maybe LSH will be there?
- Euron and Daenerys heading to Meereen. Will this meeting happen straight as planned, or are the writers throwing us a curveball (eg. Theon refusing Yara's rescue, Sansa refusing the Vale Knights)?
- Sansa, Jon and Davos moving around the North, but eventually moving back into Winterfell to confront Ramsay and meet Rickon.
- Benjen, Meera & Bran heading to the Wall to meet up with... Tormund & Edd? :P

And then there's a few up in the air..
- Arya heading to Westeros (as soon as Needle meets the Waif's belly). Maybe going to the Riverlands where she might meet Nymeria? Or the Hound, if alive?
- Sam & Gilly heading to... The Citadel?
- Theon & Yara heading... Where, actually?
- LIttlefinger being... anywhere he wants to be.
- Sand Vipers going nowhere.
- Gendry rowing that boat.

I think that mostly covers it.

1 hour ago, takfar said:

So, I've been going over a few things in my head... a few characters are staying put for now (ie. the folks involved in the KL plot), but a majority seem to be on the move.

It's a normal part of storytelling to get characters' paths to converge and diverge, and it's happened several times over in the series and books. Still, it now seems convergence is quite strong at this point, with characters heading in common directions (tho they may or may not meet when they get there). I was making a list of characters and destinations for my own understanding and figured you guys can help me with anything I've missed..

Here's what we've got at this point:
- Brienne and Jaime heading to Riverrun. Will they meet up? Maybe LSH will be there?
- Euron and Daenerys heading to Meereen. Will this meeting happen straight as planned, or are the writers throwing us a curveball (eg. Theon refusing Yara's rescue, Sansa refusing the Vale Knights)?
- Sansa, Jon and Davos moving around the North, but eventually moving back into Winterfell to confront Ramsay and meet Rickon.
- Benjen, Meera & Bran heading to the Wall to meet up with... Tormund & Edd? :P

And then there's a few up in the air..
- Arya heading to Westeros (as soon as Needle meets the Waif's belly). Maybe going to the Riverlands where she might meet Nymeria? Or the Hound, if alive?
- Sam & Gilly heading to... The Citadel?
- Theon & Yara heading... Where, actually?
- LIttlefinger being... anywhere he wants to be.
- Sand Vipers going nowhere.
- Gendry rowing that boat.

I think that mostly covers it.

Theon and Yara are going to Volantis, from there, idk.

1 hour ago, takfar said:

. Gendry rowing that boat.

They mentioned the Brotherhood without Banners so maybe we'll at least hear about Gendry if we come across them? Idk, I doubt s!Gendry would have returned to them after they've sold him away(was he going to KL?). But he's gotta get off that damn boat.

Archived