is Jon Snow turning into villian?

blckp

10 hours ago, blckp said:

he now leads bunch of rapists and murders, cannibals , he himself even hang up little kid and after all those war devastated the north, he still planning to make war , and kill thousands

Well, he was already a leader of a group of murderers and rapists(the Night's Watch) and as for the wildlings he needs all the men he can get for the big fight to come(and I don't mean battle of the bastards). He hanged Olly because he helped munity against him, he had to do it and wasn't happy about it. And Sansa had to nudge him into going back to war, Jon wanted nothing to do with fighting anymore until Sansa showed up.

So no, I don't see Jon as a villain.

11 hours ago, blckp said:

he now leads bunch of rapists and murders, cannibals , he himself even hang up little kid and after all those war devastated the north, he still planning to make war , and kill thousands

The people in the seven kingdoms are no better.  They rape and murder as well.  Also, I don't think any thenns are with Jon.   The Wildlings are northerners that ended up on the wrong side of the wall.   It's not like they're inherently evil.   They've raided and killed, but who in this world hasn't done the same?

Yes, he's so evil he's planning to lead his army of rapists and cannibals to Winterfell and attack Ramsay Bolton, the noblest child the gods have put on this earth, even as the sweet creature mourns the loss of his father, the honorable Roose Bolton, who was cowardly poisoned by their enemies. 

No. Although I wasn't a big fan of the "my watch's over, suckers" thing (although it's completely understandable that he wasn't all sunshine about killing people who betrayed him), Jon has a long way to go to become a villain.

Clearly one of the show's main villainous characters is the Night's King. 

Clearly Jon has been setup in opposition to the Night's King ("Come at me, Snow")

How anyone sees that and concludes that Jon is becoming a villain is just..... well, silly. 

9 minutes ago, Aerys Blackfyre said:

I smell trolls

Yeah. A not too subtle dig at the "Is Dany actually the villain" topics and the hate she's been getting this season. The situations couldn't be vastly more different of course so it comes off as massively reaching.

11 hours ago, Good Guy Garlan said:

Yes, he's so evil he's planning to lead his army of rapists and cannibals to Winterfell and attack Ramsay Bolton, the noblest child the gods have put on this earth, even as the sweet creature mourns the loss of his father, the honorable Roose Bolton, who was cowardly poisoned by their enemies. 

:cheers:

Good for him because apparently being honourable and good doesn't work in westeros, starks became the punching bag, the starks need  a dangerous man, an enforcer feared by everyone, then anyone will think 1000 times of the consequences before doing anything nasty to house Stark

look to Roose Bolton, the north hated him and yet no one can say a nasty word about him

14 hours ago, lakin1013 said:

No, Jon shows no signs of being a villain.  He plans to take back his home from a psychopathic murderer and then, if he lives, he probably will be called upon to save men from the WWs.  

Switch out Dany for Jon and it's the same exact story. (which, obviously, was the point of this thread)

Archived