Season End = Lannister Death

9 minutes ago, aryagonnakill#2 said:

If Cersei and Jaime die along with Tommen then house Lannister is dead in a single episode and the entire Dorne plot is wasted.  There will also be literally no story left south of the Neck until Danaerys arrives what with how they have changed Eurons plot.  While I know things have started moving quicker this season, at best Danaerys gets back to Mereen next episode, and leaves for Westeros in the season finale.

Don't open this if you don't want a real spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

The guy on Reddit who claims to have worked on the set and has gotten everything right says the blackfish is the only named character to die at Riverrun.

Spoiler

There were rumors that the Queen of Thorns were seen filming in Dorne.  So an alliance with Dany seems likely.  I believe that Euron causing havoc in the South will be the early season drama next season until the WW's come.  If only 13 episodes left, if Cersei and Jamie don't die this season, they'll have to be killed very early next season.  This season has felt so rushed that plot and character growth of the supposed important end game characters has been stalled.  Bringing the whole Jamie/Cersei trope back for another season will continue that. Plus Tyrion is still standing to carry on the Lannister name.  Also I thought that Reddit spoiler said the BF is assumed to be killed at Riverrun but it wasn't "confirmed" during the battle.  Mayhaps, he'll be the show's version of LSH...  Body found in the river and brought back by Beric, Thoros, and the Brotherhood...???

3 minutes ago, Lady Lyanna Mormont said:

Oh, shoot! When I have some time I'll try to find it then, thanks.

They shut his Reddit posts down. You can see some of his initial comments but can't get to the comments where he apparently answered some direct questions. 

Just now, Smoke317 said:

They shut his Reddit posts down. You can see some of his initial comments but can't get to the comments where he apparently answered some direct questions. 

$/&@!?%#*!!!!!!!!!

whyyyyyy do they do that? I can't keep up with reddit, their posts are confusing só I'm never there. I wonder if anyone had time to screen cap just like they did with the episode 9 spoilers.

Probably just Kevan and Tommen. Pretty sure Lancel dies next episode , he cant survive his encounter with the mountain . Cersei still has a role to play and Jaime i think have an even bigger role than Cersei and Tyrion is going to ride a dragon , none of them dies yet.

27 minutes ago, Lady Lyanna Mormont said:

$/&@!?%#*!!!!!!!!!

whyyyyyy do they do that? I can't keep up with reddit, their posts are confusing só I'm never there. I wonder if anyone had time to screen cap just like they did with the episode 9 spoilers.

Some site had released it and I had found it through Yahoo before I ever saw it on Reddit. I know HBO shut that shit down. Lol. I tried to keep it in my favorites figuring I could get back to it and ended up erasing it. The guys Reddit name is truede.

28 minutes ago, Lady Lyanna Mormont said:

$/&@!?%#*!!!!!!!!!

I remember most of what he said. He wouldn't give all the deaths of the finale though. Let me know if you really want to know and I'll give you a rundown. 

2 hours ago, Smoke317 said:

I remember most of what he said. He wouldn't give all the deaths of the finale though. Let me know if you really want to know and I'll give you a rundown. 

Yes Please.

"The Guy On Reddit Who Works At The Set" = He Who Must Not Be Named

I have read some of his posts, especially the one in which he described Bastard Bowl and somehow I find it hard to believe.

Spoiler

There is a picture going around of a child on a cross that is supposed to be of Rickon so we know that Rickon is going to die but that guy said Rickon will die by arrowshots.

I don't know about Kevan. I even forgot how does he look like but I can see Lancel dying very soon. May not be in the "Big Season End Death" way but right now the sole purpose of his existence is to reveal the real horror Ser Robert Strong, imo. I think Tommen is the one dying at the end of Ep10.

I wonder why people want Cersei to die so soon. She is totally worth watching when she is pissed which she is very much these days and just imagine, Cersei loathed Margery so badly because she was just a threat for her then how would she react at Dany's arrival with three dragons? I would love to see a face off between these two.

I think it will be really dumb to kill Cersei in this season. Even if the wall is going to tumble down in Ep10, then there is still a long way from Wall to KL. There is Winterfell and many other Castles and people on the way including the Starks. May be they will kill her at the end of next season when Jaime choke her with one hand and stab her with the other, making his Lightbringer.

8 hours ago, Lady Lyanna Mormont said:

Yes, please, I'd love that!

Here are some of the things the guy posted will happen:

Spoiler

Battle of Bastards:

Ramsey and Jon's armies are across the battlefield from each other.  Ramsey will release Rickon and tell him to run to Jon.  He will begin shooting arrows at Rickon.  Missing him.  Jon will see this and ride out to save Rickon.  Before he reaches him an arrow hits Rickon.  Doesn't specify whether he dies or not.  Most assume so.  The battle begins.  Both cavalries meet in battle.  Ramsey rains arrows down killing his own men as well as Jon's.  Davos doesn't follow suit launching arrows but orders Jon's men to charge into the fray.  SmallJon tells Ramsey to prove he wants to run the North and they charge into battle as well.  Bodies pile up high from the carnage.  SJ & Tormund battle one on one. Tormund wins. Jon's forces are getting wiped out though and trapped by the wall of bodies.  Ramsey orders his long lances and shields to encircle Jon's men and begin to close the circle smaller and smaller.  Killing many.  Just as things look bleak, the Vale forces show up and route Ramsey's men.  He flees back to Winterfell. Jon pursues.  WunWun breaks down the gate.  Ramsey fires arrows at Jon.  Jon blocks with a shield.  Reaches Ramsey and beats him near to death but imprisons him rather than killing him.

8 hours ago, Lady Lyanna Mormont said:

Yes, please, I'd love that!

More:

Spoiler

At Riverrun: blackfish meets with Brienne.  He helps her and Pod escape on a boat as we've seen from this week's preview. A battle ensues inside Riverrun  he says it looks like the BF is kill but isn't shown or it isn't definitive or something like that.  Cersei will be denied a trial by combat and will burn down the sept with many people inside.  Tommen definitely dies by "jumping out of a window".  Don't know if this is from the fire or afterwards out of grief.  Arya defeats the Waif and returns to Westeros.  Oh yeah, Davos will confront Mel about Shireen's burning.  Mel admits it.  Davos is pissed.  Didn't say how that situation concluded.  Wouldn't give specifics as not to spoil too much but said many major characters will die in episode 10.  Many assume high sparrow, Margaery, Kevan and/or Pycelle, Tommen, and Ramsey for sure.  I personally think Jamie and/or Cersei as well.  Most likely Walder Frey as well.  Oh yeah, Dany will crush the Harpys in Mereen and I believe he said will set sail for Westeros in the finale.  Can't remember much more...  Oh yeah, Bran will have 1 last vision of the ToJ.  Young Ned enters and finds Lyanna in a bed of blood with a baby.  She whispers something to him.  The next scene cuts to present day Jon.  I keep remembering little bits.  He said we don't see the WW's any more this season.

why does so many think Cersei will die ? She's a long term character. And she dosent have to die early next season because Dany is coming . I belive Cersei lasts until Dany arrives which i think will be late S7 . 

3 minutes ago, House Cambodia said:

Not all in finales, but for a high-profile death you have Joffrey

On 5/31/2016 at 6:12 PM, atonement said:

Since last three seasons, a Lannister dies in the last episode. I wonder who would be this time?

Tommen and Jaime both are in danger, imho.

Or can it be Tyrion?

I was referring to the OP saying it's happened in the last three finales. Who was the third?

Archived