POVs that you would've loved

idk if this has been done before but its very likely it has

Anyway i want ask everyone what are the POVs that you would've wanted to see because for me there are so many that i would've loved to read:

Joffrey: for the same reason i loved Cersei's POV, she is mentally disturbed and very paranoid but its also very interesting to see her inner thought and how she sees the people around her. Especially hilarious to see firsthand her commiting so many shortsighted blunders that ultimatley lead to her downfall. Joff is quite sadistic and quite plainly evil but he's also a very petulant child seeing more of him in the books and reading about what was gong on in his head as he did so many horrifying and stupid acts would have been fascinating.

Tywin: for obvious BADASS reasons

Littlefinger,Varys: their POVs would've been nice but it would've eliminated the mystery if their motives and doings became transparent

Euron: i hate victarion. I know its not possible but Euron's POV would've been SO awesome and made the Greyjoys SO much more interesting

Tormund,Ygritte: it would've given us an opportunity to learn more about the wildlings 

I think Robb would have been interesting, and I'm sure somewhat tragic. Missandei would be a great pov of the slave trade, her perceptions of Dany, and how she views Barristan and Hizdar. Even though I know it would make me weep, I sometimes wish to know Jeyne's thoughts throughout all she's been through since KL and now because of the forced marriage.

Sandor Clegane. He's spent 15+ years as a Lannister man at arms, has guarded sweet Cersei then her even more loathesome son Joffrey, seen the House Lannister dynamics from the inside. People tend to ignore him as just a mindless muscle man (like Gregor) and talk freely in front of him - plus, his penchant for lurking in the shadows, invisible until needed, makes him a perfect fly on the wall (or roach in the rushes).

Plus, who doesn't want to know what goes on in that tormented, angry mind?

Archived