Teng Ai Hui

Losers Lounge: Euro 2016 / Copa America Centenario Edition

33 posts in this topic

Once again, the glorious nation of Switzerland leaves a tournament undefeated. Penalties are our worst enemy since Napoleon.

Keep palinkasz coming!

I need to celebrate our boysz advancing from the group sztage and drown my szorrowsz after getting knocked out all at once!

I'm stopping by here today in a pause of celebration to lift a glass of Brennivin and toast Iceland for a job well done in this tournament, 

We all became Vikings for a while !!!

Cheers !!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

What a ride... What a tournament... Wales has a new actual fan for life...

An Englishman, an Irishman, and a Scotsman walk into a bar. To watch Wales play. 

So, pass the ale, and sing the Welsh fighting songs one more time, This may be the loser's lounge, and my team might not have won yesterday, but this feels like victory.

5 hours ago, HowdyGareth Bale said:

What a ride... What a tournament... Wales has a new actual fan for life...

An Englishman, an Irishman, and a Scotsman walk into a bar. To watch Wales play. 

So, pass the ale, and sing the Welsh fighting songs one more time, This may be the loser's lounge, and my team might not have won yesterday, but this feels like victory.

You shouldn't be in the loser's lounge. The only brew for the brave and true is a pint at the red dragon.

Two bottles of Jever please, the most bitter beer I'm willing to drink. Goodbye Shkodran, last of the Albanians.

Give me a schnaps or three, and quickly. Vell. Sometimes ve have to let others vin.

Raaah, fait chier quand même...

Gimme some Tripel Karmeliet... sure I should drink wine, but dammit, Belgiums are better when it comes to drinking ! 

Pass me a glass of proper Alsace Gewurztraminer.  On second thoughts I'll have the whole bottle.

I've never been this nervous before the start of a match. Why does a home fixture v Panama have to be so important?

Give me a Jack n Coke and keep them coming. I've got a really bad feeling about this one.

USA failed to qualify.  I need some more Jack n Coke.