Will Margery be the Queen at the end?

Barbossa

Share your theories lads and ladies. My take on it right now is that she is the best players in the game still, and i see her ruling besides who ever will be left standing when all this is said and done.

I don't think Dany will ever sit on the throne, she will probably die some heroic death. Her husband? I have no idea, i hope its Jon though.

Yes, Marge is dead in the finale.   Her fake conversion will be found out and she will unceremoniously be executed by the Faith.  An unceremonious end is why you cast Natalie Dormer, imo.

Honestly thought all the Tyrells were out in the finale, they're secondary characters and they've long served their purpose.  i.e. I was certain Olenna was doomed, she's one of the last figures of authority.  but Idk now. She's being sent away.

No, Unless she is pregnant, which i doubt. Before the season, I thought they were gonna hook her up with Prince Trystane Fabio Martell but now, it is like King's Landing and the ruling Monarchy are rapidly closing in on a dead end. Tommen aint getting any and he has no heirs, Stannis and Shireen are dead. Hell, Dany might just show up early next year and find King's Landing deserted like she did in her dream dream in Season 2.

It actually looks like Westeros might be drifting towards dissolusionment  of the iront Throne and going seperate Kingdoms again. Until the White walkers come and Dany too.

I hope so, by herself hopeful after Timid Tommens death (soon please). She is by far the most likeable character in Kings Landing, she's loyal, clever, brave and pragmatic. She has always displayed a concern for the smallfolk and a dedication to duty.   By my  estimation she is the person in Westeros most deserving of being queen at the moment.

I think that's a no.  The show will be similar to the books and because Natalie Dormer is a well respected actress Marg is simply a far more important character in the show than in the books.  I doubt such a minor character will end up as Queen.

There are a few possibilities.  Cersei will be cast down by one more younger and beautiful than her.  Dany is the obvious choice but I do wonder whether it will be Arya.  It would be a bittersweet ending if Arya became Queen but was then killed by the FM....

It's not impossible, I mean shes one of the best players in the game (she even convinced her grandmother the Qo-fuckn-T that she converted for pete's sake) but it's highly doubtful. Even though shes the most fitting one to be the queen imo, i think the iron throne will be destroyed in the end. 

10 hours ago, Joan Moriarty said:

It's not impossible, I mean shes one of the best players in the game (she even convinced her grandmother the Qo-fuckn-T that she converted for pete's sake) but it's highly doubtful. Even though shes the most fitting one to be the queen imo, i think the iron throne will be destroyed in the end. 

I think of all the females available she would be the best queen for the smallfolk and the realm.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think anyone will end up on the Iron Throne as we seem to be careening towards the total destruction of King's Landing and the major houses of the realm. Do I think Marg would be a great queen if she was allowed to rule without being hampered by the pretty awful kings she's married? Yes. But I agree with everyone in here who suspects she won't be lasting too long (although she seems to be playing a long game right now and I hope we figure out what it is before she goes). 

Archived