[Spoilers] Criticize Without Repercussion

teemo

6 hours ago, Ser Patrick said:

I know this might be a small thing, but I didn't like it when Lord Glover said the Boltons helped him take back Deepwood Motte, it just left a bad taste in my mouth.  

Hey Ser Patrick didnt know you were on Westeros! Yes i completely agree plus the backhanded out of nowhere stannis comment by Sandra was such a D & D self insert

Dear Sandra, Stannis was trying to kill Ramsay. She watched it happen. It doesn't make sense that she'd say this, but it's certainly not befitting a lady or a budding political strategist (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...)

Also Ned backed Stannis, she knows this, too. And no damn excuse for dissing Davos, either. Go write to Ned's killer, I'm sure he knows just what to do, because he's so awesome, pimping you out to Ramsay and all...

19 hours ago, Cas Stark said:

It's going to be great when Theon, Varys and Grey Worm can hook up.  Maybe they can start a band.  Or a support group.

Coming to Daznak's Pit this Friday only.  The hard-rocking trio "Cock Merchants!"  Come hear their amazing interpretations of such classics as "Burnin' for you", "Don't fear the Reaper", & "I wanna be your Dog"

5 hours ago, Ruhail said:

Hey Ser Patrick didnt know you were on Westeros! Yes i completely agree plus the backhanded out of nowhere stannis comment by Sandra was such a D & D self insert

I've only had this account for maybe a week,  I figured it was about time I joined. 

7 minutes ago, Ser Patrick said:

I've only had this account for maybe a week, I figure it was the right time to join.  

Nice theres a general rant thread if you're interested in venting on other things the show has done.

2 minutes ago, Ruhail said:

Nice theres a general rant thread if you're interested in venting on other things the show has done.

Yep, It sure beats the youtube comments, Here, I don't have to worry about rabid show fans getting on my case.  Although... I guess that was half the fun.  Especially when it came to ( khaleesi ) fans. 

12 minutes ago, Nami said:

It really bothers how Jon is not showing any leadership qualities. He is just going around whining.

Why do they have to show a weak Jon so a "strong" Sandra stands out? 

Yeah wasnt that the half the point of Hardhome?

11 hours ago, The Knight in Motley said:

Coming to Daznak's Pit this Friday only.  The hard-rocking trio "Cock Merchants!"  Come hear their amazing interpretations of such classics as "Burnin' for you", "Don't fear the Reaper", & "I wanna be your Dog"

You sir win the internet tonight.

6 hours ago, SerMixalot said:

Hold on a second back the truck up.

Did Lil Lady Mormont accompany Jon and Sansa?

ARRRGHGHGHHH

Yep.

6 hours ago, SerMixalot said:

Lil Lady Mormont at the place where Shireen was burned

I live in fear

Yep.

She has to come along so Sandra can come along.  Lady Mormont and Sandra are camp followers in the show. *le sigh*  Or maybe they'll head their armies - sure, why not. :bs:

On 6.06.2016 at 8:01 PM, ErasmusF said:

Wow that really captures the extent to which they have taken a great storyline and eviscerated it. I give the show writers a lot of credit for having to make tough artistic choices. But killing this part of Jaime's character is a mistake. I think it was a mistake they made last season before GRRM told them that his story was important. Now Myrcella is dead and they can't really make him angry at Cersei without looking like a jerk. The past is written. The ink is dry. :(  

Don't worry, they have fucked with dry ink many times before. They made bran create paradox what had no right to appear, so they can make jaime angry in one second. 

On 8.6.2016 at 2:12 PM, Le Cygne said:

Yeah, nothing is surprising anymore, we could see this coming a mile away. Indeed, there's no point to Sandra at all, she's just there to give him what he wants. Battle of the Super Villains ahead. LF will win, Ramsay will die. Then at some point, way past his expiration date, LF will die, too.

GoT ----> Game OBVIOUS Thrones. 

The only surprise (although some called it in the forum before) in this season was Hodor Explained - and this is straight from the books as we know now. The rest has become this Hollywood-mush, that does nothing else but struggle to keep the story and it's growing cast of characters at ALL MEANS together, using stupid plot-jumps, making character's developments unbelievable, glueing things together that do NOT go together, just to keep it somehow going, sacrificing the beauty of good storytelling on the way. Duh. It became a mediocre show and that's all. 

On Tuesday, 7 June 2016 at 6:58 AM, lorienelf said:

There were waaaaaay better ways of showing that Theon might realistically be suicidal than having his sister tell him to snap out of it or just do it already. And on top of that having it framed as good advice that would actually get through to him and help him?

But that's exactly what happened between Illyrio and Tyrion in the books...

On Wednesday, 8 June 2016 at 9:24 PM, The Knight in Motley said:

I got a story about them - they played one of the side stages at Braavopalooza a few years back - they brought the ruckus, so I booked them for some shows in Pentos, at the Guildhall I think. Showed up late, missed soundcheck, drank three times their rider, and after all that they wouldn't go on stage until I got them a bowl of M&M's with the brown ones removed. Nightmare.

Archived