[Spoilers] Criticize Without Repercussion

teemo

Just now, LulaMae Barnes said:

Then you do absolutely nothing - because it was prophesied - there was nothing to be done about it, right!?! It had to happen ;o)

Then it's that awkward moment when you have four children but the prophesy only mentions 3 of them. 

Not watching currently, but cutting Asha and Qarl's relationship in favour of that removes the biggest 'woman on top' aspect of the books and also comes with the bonus of being both believable and in character.

How dare they use Book-Jaime talk when they only give us show-Larry to endure?

And how fast does Team Badass-Boss-Bitch Sansa move around the north? It seems there is no great distance at all between the wall, the Bear Islands and Deepwood Motte...it is all snug and close. Did they borrow Littlefingers teleportation device?

And WHY is there still NO WINTER in Westeros besides up north close to the wall and Winterfell? Kings Landing still has beautiful summery weather & wherever Sandor Clegane was building septs - it seemed to be spring as well.

And WHY, oh why did they make Asha into a lesbian?!?!?!!?!?!?:blink: She has two boyfriends in the books - is that not sexy, not empowered enough?

OMG I love Ian McShane....but I love him so much that I don't want to watch anything that might tarnish my image of him. Was he good at least?  What did he do?

Archived