[Spoilers] Criticize Without Repercussion

teemo

Spoiler
Spoiler

He gave a short Meribald speech about killing a kid in war and feeling shame.  then some BwB ride up he offers them lunch they leave, brief interaction with Sandor about something forgettable then hanged.  I think the technical term is featured extra

How did Arya survive these massive stabs to her stomach?

Will Gendry show up next week (in his magic rowing boat) saving her? I would like that a lot:blink:

Why did they even bother introducing the septon in the show?

How could they ruin even the whole Gravedigger/Sandor Clegane plot?

And seeing the preview for next week makes me want to gag - WHEN WILL JAIME and CERSEI ever FALL OUT with each other? When will this "I love Cersei and I will kill everyone who is against us...."blah ever stop?

Ian McShane is an awesome actor and perfectly suited to what GoT should be.  How can you mess something like that up?  How?  Probably cause of his tits and dragons comment. The fucker can chew some scenery, let him chew some scenery.  if there ever was a face to call someone a cunt with it is his

Just now, LazyBazooka said:

Why is everyone in Braavos an arsehole? A little girl is walking around with fucking stab wounds in her stomach and nobody cares? 

Here's a new one for D&D Googling: did people have empathy in the middle ages?

Hahahaa. That's so true. Everyone in Braavos just watches as a blind little girl is  repeatedly beaten with sticks and now they just stare blankly as a severely wounded girl staggers by. 

Best season ever! :thumbsup:

The Waif annoys the Hell out of me. If she's supposed to be such a true Faceless Man, then why is Jaqen letting her carry out what seems to be a grudge killing? I would have thought if Jaqen really thinks a failed Faceless Man needs to be dead, he would have sent a true "No One," someone who has no emotion about fulfilling the task. The Waif seems as emotionally tied to killing Arya as Arya is in regards to someone on her list. That's crap.

Are we assuming that tvdorne plot has drifted away unto nothingness? That NO ONE CARES, INCLUDING HER FATHER AND MOTHER, THAT AN HEIR APPARENT TO THE CROWN HAS BEEN MURDERED? Nothing. Go to riverrun. Or stuff.

Also, if your enemies can take on the face of anyone they choose maybe you should say fuck off to old, kind ladies that wanna talk.

Nice to see the Hound.

Not only did they not do a North Remembers style speech, they had the lords piss on the Starks all episode.  :rolleyes:  

Shit like this has to be intentional, they can't be that oblivious.  Going out of their way to troll book readers at this point.  

Archived