CLEGANEBOWL

It's totally happening. He'll avenge himself on the Brotherhood Without Banners (though I'm wondering if that's really the Brave Companions pretending to be the BWOB), and then go back to the faith for repentence. From their, he'll be called as the champion at Cersei's trial. 

I think Cleganebowl is going to happen in a different way. Because I think Cersei is going to get out of her trial somehow. My pet theory is that Cersei with send FrankenGregor after Sansa and Sandor will fight him then.

2 minutes ago, Darren Allen said:

Based on spoilers, I don't think we're getting Clegane Bowl... but I am at a loss where Sandor's story is going.

If he's seeking revenge, apparently he wants the Brotherhood without Banners dead, after this episode.  Which should take his story arc back towards the Riverlands areas...... Where Jaime/Brienne are both at..... It's hard to really see him taking sides with either faction, however..... and the only person I think he'd willingly serve is Sansa..... who is no where near him.

It's also important to note that he has no real allies right now...

My theory is that he goes after the Brotherhood, and is going to get shredded..... only to be saved by Nymeria + Wolfpack.... Since Arya had taken the hound off her list, and Arya still wants the Brotherhood dead for selling Gendry to Melissandre.  It gives the show an introduction to Nym + pack.... and may provide the Hound with a means to eventually hook up with people who are joining Sansa up North, which is where I think he then goes....   

The only other theory is that he runs into Jaime.... who tells him about his Brother.... and that somehow inspires the Hound to want to ride south for Cleganebowl..... but ignores how he'd walk near a King's army without dying for treason/desertion at the Blackwater...... and how he'd be in good enough with the faith to represent them in a trial by combat.

1 minute ago, Epyon said:

If he's seeking revenge, apparently he wants the Brotherhood without Banners dead, after this episode.  Which should take his story arc back towards the Riverlands areas...... Where Jaime/Brienne are both at..... It's hard to really see him taking sides with either faction, however..... and the only person I think he'd willingly serve is Sansa..... who is no where near him.

My theory is that he goes after the Brotherhood, and is going to get shredded..... only to be saved by Nymeria + Wolfpack.... Since Arya had taken the hound off her list, and Arya still wants the Brotherhood dead for selling Gendry to Melissandre.  It gives the show an introduction to Nym + pack.... and may provide the Hound with a means to eventually hook up with people who are joining Sansa up North, which is where I think he then goes....   

The only other theory is that he runs into Jaime.... who tells him about his Brother.... and that somehow inspires the Hound to want to ride south for Cleganebowl..... but ignores how he'd walk near a King's army without dying for treason/desertion at the Blackwater...... and how he'd be in good enough with the faith to represent them in a trial by combat.

Well that would be oodles of fun.

4 minutes ago, Epyon said:

These were all also my suppositions except I hadn't thought of Nym and the wolf pack. That would be awesome, but I don't think it's likely due to budget. 

And yeah, if they just shrug off the "wanted for desertion" think if he goes back to KL, I'll be so irritated.

27 minutes ago, Darren Allen said:

Based on spoilers, I don't think we're getting Clegane Bowl... but I am at a loss where Sandor's story is going.

Seems like he tried a life of peace & happiness.

Violence found him.

So he realizes he has to be who he was, in order to survive/

Archived