She's back

Drayzen

I'm fighting so hard to not believe they are including it, but after each episode it's getting harder.
I'd love to, but I don't want to get disappointed again this season.

Maybe it's just that guys way to hang people... That guy with the yellow cloak... 

People will still be expecting LSH in season 8, won't they?  Just one of those things some fans can't let go of I guess.  

To be fair, I am still praying they hamfist Aegon into the storyline for seasons 7-8, so I'm no better. 

8 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

People will still be expecting LSH in season 8, won't they?  Just one of those things some fans can't let go of I guess.  

To be fair, I am still praying they hamfist Aegon into the storyline for seasons 7-8, so I'm no better. 

im with you on this one

Well from the preview we see Jaime and brienne meet next episode. The synopsis for episode 10 says brienne meets a friends turned foe. So either it's her or they are absolutely trolling now and want people talking about it and it just ends up being Jaime again. I'll be pretty pissed if they have brienne kill Jaime now. She is literally defeating all known characters single handily 

8 minutes ago, Shane snow said:

Well from the preview we see Jaime and brienne meet next episode. The synopsis for episode 10 says brienne meets a friends turned foe. So either it's her or they are absolutely trolling now and want people talking about it and it just ends up being Jaime again. I'll be pretty pissed if they have brienne kill Jaime now. She is literally defeating all known characters single handily 

That synopsis is probably the only thing I've read that makes me think there is even a chance.  If they bring her in at this late stage, then GRRM must have indicated she plays some important role in the end. 

Still, it could be Jaime.  She meets Jaime as a friend in episode 8, and then in episode 10, the gloves are off!

37 minutes ago, Ross2013 said:

Ian wasn't a Frey (unless he was and we don't know it yet)

Whether he was a Frey or not seems irrelevant at this point. The fact of the matter is he was an able bodied man who could have lent his services to Robb but instead chose to spend his free time spreading the gospel. He hangs. 

29 minutes ago, aryagonnakill#2 said:

I have no idea why this thread exists.

Because.

Because she comes.

She walks in beauty like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies, and all that’s best of dark and bright meets in her aspect and her eyes.

She comes.

Archived