She's back

Drayzen

38 minutes ago, Good Guy Garlan said:

At the risk of coming off as Cornelius Fudge and eating crow next episode: "She's NOT back!"

Very good, ser.  Coming right up.  Your crow has been duly ordered from the Citadel.  

Alas it shan't be ready in time for the next episode.  Even allowing for air mail delivery, your crow still needs to be plucked and stewed.

I do suggest though that for episode ten you bring something suitable to wash it down with.  

Oh and while you're at it, you might want to bring enough to pass around the house.  You won't be the only crow eater that night.

I for one thing it's going to happen, here's why:

1.) Why bring the Brotherhood back at all? The show is notorious for writing out arcs that aren't going to contribute to the grand finale, and I can't see the Brotherhood serving any significant role without LSH

2.) The show holds off introducing characters that don't play a big role until later on. Most notably this season was the altercation between Balon and Euron. If they did that in S3/4 viewers would just forget what happened. In the books, LSH has done nothing super significant yet, so it makes sense holding the big surprise rather than have had her at the end of S4 and then disappear for a season and a half.

3.) That was NOT the Brotherhood we met in S2 (or S3?). I always viewed them as a Robinhood like crew, the sheer brutality of their attack on innocents screams there has to be something much darker at their helm... Something that can only be the personified vengeance that is LSH.

I have good news and bad news:

• The bad news is that there will be three dead Starks by the end of the season.
  • The good news is that those three are Jon, Benjen, and Catelyn, and that they’re all mad as hell and they ain’t gonna take it anymore.

Just now, MakeWesterosGreatAgain said:

Blackfish brought up Jaime's oath to her: 100% confirmed LSH

It is, but calling her that is the same dehumanizing abuse that Ramsey Snow committed against Theon by calling him Reek. I think we’ve seen quite enough of Ramsey’s games, thank you very much.

It was not just us but Jaime who needed to be reminded of his oath to Lady Catelyn Stark, because I promise that she shall not have forgotten it. She cannot forget, for the North remembers.

And

it

is

not

happy.

Jaime may yet die for his oaths.  But that he’s known ever since he betrayed Aerys to save King's Landing from the thermonuclear firestorm of pyromancers’ piss that Aerys had laid in store. Good thing Aerys didn’t think to have a kill switch rigged up that would set it off if he died.

27 minutes ago, Lord Davos Seaworth said:

3.) That was NOT the Brotherhood we met in S2 (or S3?). I always viewed them as a Robinhood like crew, the sheer brutality of their attack on innocents screams there has to be something much darker at their helm... Something that can only be the personified vengeance that is LSH.

That wasn't vengeance.  That was just a massacre by some outlaws.  I agree that it probably won't be/shouldn't be the BWB.  But I don't see LSH's hand in the killing.

I think the Blackfish will be playing the LSH role. He'll disappear (assumed dead) next episode and in ep 10 he'll reemerge with the BWB. They'll come across Brienne and then Jamie and Brienne will be forced to off another major character in the finale...

2 minutes ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

You trust the producers to tell you the truth? Since when?

I just said I thought it was Martin who actually said that, not the producers. Either way, as I said I won't believe it until I see it, but it would be really great if she does appear. 

Archived