Umm..where is ghost?

House Do'urdan

SAFE! Don't ask about him or want to see him. Otherwise they'll kill him off. Jon Snow has told him to go play fetch with dead men's thigh bones beyond the wall. He pulls their legs out from under them and runs off leaving them to shake their fists at him.

"Oh you naughty wolf, whose a naughty wolf? Yes you are your a naughty wolf." Coos Jon Snow when no one else is within hearing range.

13 minutes ago, Warsaw said:

Actually they've been SO lazy about it that it wouldn't surprise me if on the next episode someone asked "Dude, where's Ghost?" and Jon answered "Oh, he totally died, like, 2 episodes ago".

I'd upvote this if there were a way.

19 minutes ago, Warsaw said:

Actually they've been SO lazy about it that it wouldn't surprise me if on the next episode someone asked "Dude, where's Ghost?" and Jon answered "Oh, he totally died, like, 2 episodes ago".

Lol I could see this happening....

20 minutes ago, Unknownfinger said:

Dragons are easy. Faux fur CGI is extremely expensive for realz.

Yea especially when actual dogs are used for the Direwolves, not 100% cgi. I sense your sarcasm just adding to it...

Ghost would have served no purpose for the last little bit.

E6 (no Jon at all), so why would we expect Ghost

E7 Jon is just talking to wildlings, Mormont & Glover.  Again what purpose would ghost have other than looking cool...  

Not much point spending money on expensive CGI if it serves no purpose...  Hopefully he will get a a piece of Ramsay.

On a side note, does anyone know how in the hell i can format these replys so it does not skip a line every time i hit enter?  its rather annoying.

2 hours ago, mafro987daboss said:

On a country walk with Melisandre.

Heh... they're waiting for Gendry to arrive.

2 hours ago, the tower of albion said:

SAFE! Don't ask about him or want to see him. Otherwise they'll kill him off. Jon Snow has told him to go play fetch with dead men's thigh bones beyond the wall. He pulls their legs out from under them and runs off leaving them to shake their fists at him.

"Oh you naughty wolf, whose a naughty wolf? Yes you are your a naughty wolf." Coos Jon Snow when no one else is within hearing range.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I died!

Archived