Fargo 3: not until 2017

Baitac

Fargo was just nominated for a BUNCH of Primetime Emmys. The series as a whole, Kirsten and Jesse and direction and cinematography to name a few. All well deserved! Bravo! You can watch the Emmys on September 11 on ABC. Jimmy Kimmel will be hosting.

Here's the link to the Emmy list. GoT received the most Emmy nominations.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-st-emmys-2016-nominees-winners-list-20160714-snap-story.html

http://www.ew.com/fargo

11 minutes ago, The Wedgekovsky said:

Waiting is okay if it means Noah Hawley nails the story again. 

It's also good news for the X-men spin-off show as it suggests he can give both projects his full attention.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/12/2016 at 7:40 AM, Mark Antony said:

Hahah I knew you'd be happy about that @Nictarion. She's got some big shoes to fill cause Kirsten Dunst was phenomenal last season.

I wanted to choke her every time she was on screen last season. It was a testimony to her great performance.

• 1 month later...

I finally finished S2. I looked for the thread, but it was locked, so I thought I'd post in here. I'd say on the whole S1>S2 

By no means was S2 bad, but the finale was just a bit lacking for me. Hanzee escapes, Peggy never really changes or grows (poor Ed realized the truth at the end there though,) and maybe most frustrating for me was a lack of explanation on the whole significance of the spaceship/alien motif. Maybe you could say Ted Danson's speech there at the end had something to do with it--a lack of communication, a misunderstanding between the aliens and humans representing the lack of communication among humans themselves? Eh. Seems weak. Or maybe you could say the UFO taking off is what caused Rye to stand in the road, which is what got Peggy & Ed mixed up in the gang war to begin with. The UFO representing how random and arbitrary life is? Eh again. Seems to me Lou Solverson's talk with Peggy in the car about Sisyphus is more in line with what the theme of S2 is though.

And I found this article that reveals the fate of Hanzee was actually already revealed to us in S1!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ewan McGregor is already top-lining Season 3 in the dual role of Emmet and Ray Stussy. According to THR, the cast now includes Michael Stuhlbarg(Doctor Strange) as Sy Feltz, Emmit’s righthand man; Scoot McNairy (who’s appeared in just about everything) as Maurice LeFay, a stoner with a criminal record; Shea Whigham (Boardwalk Empire) as Meeker County Chief of Police Moe Dammick; Karan Soni (Deadpool) as Dr. Homer Gilruth; Fred Melamed (Casual) as Howard Zimmerman, “a mover and a shaker”; and Thomas Mann (Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl) as award-winning science-fiction author Thaddeus Mobley.

The news comes after EW announced David Thewlis(Remus Lupin in the Harry Potter movies) in the series regular role of V.M. Vargas, “a mysterious loner and true capitalist who delivers Emmit, the Parking Lot King of Minnesota, the bad news that he has just become partners with his employers, whose business interests lay outside the law.”

Season 3 will also see Carrie Coon (The Leftovers) as Edna Valley Chief of Police Gloria Burgle, Mary Elizabeth Winstead (10 Colverfield Lane) as a recent parolee named Nikki Swango, and Jim Gaffigan as a police deputy who works alongside Gloria.

https://www.google.com/amp/collider.com/fargo-season-3-cast-david-thewlis-scoot-mcnairy/amp/?client=safari

probably the best cast season yet and that's saying something. Michael fucking Stuhlbarg is perffff

Archived