Does Yara have the Dragon horn?

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 2:53 PM, RhaeBee said:

And I think Euron will be the one to take Quentyn's place and get roasted. 

If anyone does it will be Euron.....

Maybe Yara has the horn and used it to "fuck the tits off of this one"

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 6:10 AM, tugela said:

I image the season will end with Daenerys landing on the shores of Westeros, striding through the waves like McArthur

I don't want this to be right but I can't find any reason, great or small, to argue. I have to say I believe this is exactly what will happen.

On 12/06/2016 at 4:53 AM, RhaeBee said:

Nooo. There will be no stupid horn. Thank god for that. That dragon binder horn (and the horn of jorahmun and all the bloody horns) was such a bullshit. 

And I think Euron will be the one to take Quentyn's place and get roasted. 

On 12/06/2016 at 7:26 AM, Aegonzo The Great said:

Seconded.

Thirded?

On June 13, 2016 at 9:55 AM, SevasTra82 said:

The whole Arya plot reveal from last nights episode is a shining example that people should not expect anything from the Writers.  Before last night, everyone was speculating that Arya had a blood bag, or it was really Jaqan with Aryas face, or The Waif was actually really all in Aryas mind ala-Fight Club.  People came up with all these intricate and deep theories on how Arya survives...

....And it turned out, it really *was* Arya that got stabbed and she somehow survived a multiple gut-stabbing from a trained assassin.  Nothing crazy, no double swerves or twists...it was just exactly how we saw it happen on screen.  And I think we can all agree that it made zero sense and was utterly ridiculous.

The show writers and D&D are incapable of creating compelling, twists and storylines.  All they can create is "oh shit!" moments, but are completely incapable of backing them up with any sort of substance.

D&D didn't do anything to hurt Arya's storyline. That story was doomed by ole George himself when he decided to make a 7 year old girl into one of the major players. Making her an assassin? Lol cmonpeople. D&D should've wrote her off the show in Season 1 when Syrio died. Shit just don't add up and as the seasons went by and they passed the books up, they had to make this shit up because they know George will most likely do something similar. Only difference is the show has 5 minutes and the book can spend another 372 pages on her bullshit story

2 minutes ago, bfin said:

D&D didn't do anything to hurt Arya's storyline. That story was doomed by ole George himself when he decided to make a 7 year old girl into one of the major players. Making her an assassin? Lol cmonpeople. D&D should've wrote her off the show in Season 1 when Syrio died. Shit just don't add up and as the seasons went by and they passed the books up, they had to make this shit up because they know George will most likely do something similar. Only difference is the show has 5 minutes and the book can spend another 372 pages on her bullshit story

Arya's actually 11, and GRRM himself even stated that he messed up the characters ages after he axed the 5-year gap plan, but he obviously couldn't go back and change it so he had to roll with it.

She is not even close to being an assassin in the books...all she's done so far is switch out some coins with some poison-laden ones.  Other then that, the majority of time in ADWD involves her just walking around blind, gathering intel.  

The Show (and it's writers) made Arya completely unrealistic.  Getting stabbed and surviving?  Jumping from rooftops?  Tumbling down stairs with a major gut wound?  That's all show....D&D made her into some kinda Hanzo Hattori clone while GRRM (thus far) has barely done anything along those lines.

20 minutes ago, SevasTra82 said:

Arya's actually 11, and GRRM himself even stated that he messed up the characters ages after he axed the 5-year gap plan, but he obviously couldn't go back and change it so he had to roll with it.

She is not even close to being an assassin in the books...all she's done so far is switch out some coins with some poison-laden ones.  Other then that, the majority of time in ADWD involves her just walking around blind, gathering intel.  

The Show (and it's writers) made Arya completely unrealistic.  Getting stabbed and surviving?  Jumping from rooftops?  Tumbling down stairs with a major gut wound?  That's all show....D&D made her into some kinda Hanzo Hattori clone while GRRM (thus far) has barely done anything along those lines.

Just read her storyline from first 2 books on wiki and don't need to go on. She's already killed 2 men via stab. She might switch out a few coins or whatever but she's also killing grown men with a sword that couldn't win a sword fight. Better rehash your book reading 

1 minute ago, bfin said:

Just read her storyline from first 2 books on wiki and don't need to go on. She's already killed 2 men via stab. She might switch out a few coins or whatever but she's also killing grown men with a sword that couldn't win a sword fight. Better rehash your book reading 

I was referring to her being a trained assassin, not necessarily killing people in general.  No need to have a passive-aggressive attitude.

2 minutes ago, SevasTra82 said:

I was referring to her being a trained assassin, not necessarily killing people in general.  No need to have a passive-aggressive attitude.

House of B&W send her on her first assassination attempt. That's pretty much a trained assassin, correct?

4 minutes ago, CalvoHobbo said:

You read her story on wiki and you are basing her entire character arc on that? 

Correct. That's the sole purpose of the character summary in each book. It summarizes their arc in that book

Just now, bfin said:

House of B&W send her on her first assassination attempt. That's pretty much a trained assassin, correct?

Correct. That's the sole purpose of the character summary in each book. It summarizes their arc in that book

ok. that explains a lot about your point of view regarding Arya then. 

I think Euron will have the horn.

They need another big bad beside the WW and Dany seems to be  unstoppable now with her dragons/unsullied/dothraki/iYara-Ironborn and probably Dorne support.

I think there will be definitely some kind of dragon control mechanism, which turns them against Dany.

12 minutes ago, Solstice said:

I think Euron will have the horn.

They need another big bad beside the WW and Dany seems to be  unstoppable now with her dragons/unsullied/dothraki/iYara-Ironborn and probably Dorne support.

I think there will be definitely some kind of dragon control mechanism, which turns them against Dany.

This is my guess as well.

Even if Euron doesn't have the horn, there will be another way for him to pose a serious threat to Dany and to KL as well. 

I wonder if they will have him attack the Reach or Oldtown. 

On 16 June 2016 at 7:30 PM, bfin said:

Obviously a show apologist. If you want to criticise the books then thats fine but you should read them first.

Archived