Sansa and Glover

I'm under the impression D&D are going with fear instead of love for the Starks as Sansa and Jon expected more to join out of loyalty. So its a pretty much given team Stark win the upcoming battle and we may get a brief window before the Walkers attack. So could Sansa sit in judgement of Glover, Umber and others who ignored the Starks and show no mercy?

1 hour ago, Morgred said:

Jon will behead umber and give his dead body  other triator's to eat as a punishmen, and their heir will be held as a captive in winterfell to hold their  fathers

I think the SmallJon will die in the battle(hopefully at the hands of Tormund) and I don't know if the Umbers have any heirs.

7 hours ago, Morgred said:

Jon will behead umber and give his dead body  other triator's to eat as a punishmen, and their heir will be held as a captive in winterfell to hold their  fathers

Sounds wildy un-jon like especially for show jon

7 hours ago, Ludo Kressh said:

I think the SmallJon will die in the battle(hopefully at the hands of Tormund) and I don't know if the Umbers have any heirs.

Tormund will kill Smalljon and then Jon may give him the last hearth.  This kind of takes Thenn/Karstark story line from book.

On 6/8/2016 at 8:40 AM, KINGpanther said:

I'm under the impression D&D are going with fear instead of love for the Starks as Sansa and Jon expected more to join out of loyalty. So its a pretty much given team Stark win the upcoming battle and we may get a brief window before the Walkers attack. So could Sansa sit in judgement of Glover, Umber and others who ignored the Starks and show no mercy?

It's probably more leaning towards mercy. Jon knows what is coming and whats at stake.  Fighting the Karstarks will be a reminder of Robb's mistake in beheading Lord Karstark rather than taking him captive.  So, Jon/Sansa should learn from Robb's mistake here.

On June 9, 2016 at 3:40 PM, Soccer69 said:

Tormund will kill Smalljon and then Jon may give him the last hearth.  This kind of takes Thenn/Karstark story line from book.

It's probably more leaning towards mercy. Jon knows what is coming and whats at stake.  Fighting the Karstarks will be a reminder of Robb's mistake in beheading Lord Karstark rather than taking him captive.  So, Jon/Sansa should learn from Robb's mistake here.

With the Great Jon still alive as far as we know that could turn out pretty badly.  Karstark is with Bolton too, Jon could still give Tormund Karhold if they just get rid of Alys' character, which it looks like they already did since the Karstark with Bolton said Robb killed his father.  Or they could say Greatjon died, I guess they could go either way but since we already know Greatjon I think Karhold is more likely.

14 hours ago, aryagonnakill#2 said:

With the Great Jon still alive as far as we know that could turn out pretty badly.  Karstark is with Bolton too, Jon could still give Tormund Karhold if they just get rid of Alys' character, which it looks like they already did since the Karstark with Bolton said Robb killed his father.  Or they could say Greatjon died, I guess they could go either way but since we already know Greatjon I think Karhold is more likely.

Greatjon is dead in the show. Thus Smalljon being alive, when he's dead in the books, and stating his father is dead earlier this season.

21 hours ago, aryagonnakill#2 said:

Smalljon said "Your father was a cunt and that's why you killed him. I might have done the same to my father, if he hadnt done me the favor of dying on his own".

On 6/17/2016 at 7:22 PM, Bran Snow said:

Its funny because in season 3 the Greatjon was said to be in the Riverlands during the Red Wedding so he was alive and free. Then in season 6 he is dead. So I kind of want to know how he died.

The same way Blackfish died.

On 6/18/2016 at 3:22 AM, Bran Snow said:

Its funny because in season 3 the Greatjon was said to be in the Riverlands during the Red Wedding so he was alive and free. Then in season 6 he is dead. So I kind of want to know how he died.

Death by plot.

Archived