Who would you fear more between Ramsay or Euron?

jontargaryan

It's a complicated question.

Being flayed is pretty bad.  Or being sent into the woods naked, chased by dogs, then flayed and fed to said dogs (while possibly still alive), is pretty bad.  Thinking just for yourself if caught by Ramsay, it is hard to imagine a worse fate.

Having your tongue removed and forced to eat your own flesh is pretty bad.  Being forced to serve naked in your own home and then gang raped for the rest of your life is pretty bad.

Ultimately I believe Euron is the more serious threat.  Ramsay is vicious and cruel, but he is also foolish and immature.  He does not stand a chance for the long run and I expect we'll see him overthrown soon and face his judgement.  Euron is different: he is very intelligent and has a plan.  He also has no respect for anything and openly profanes the gods and all normal conventions.  He is a kinslayer (he even condemns his own unborn child), kingslayer, and everything else you can imagine.  There is a real possibility he could win, and then god save the realm.

while I thnk Euron is a bigger threat, I don't think he nessacerily enjoys hurting people, he certainly doesn't mind doing it if he considers it in his best interest but ramsay is a sadist, he enjoys hurting people as much as he possible can so if I'd have to chose which one of the two i'd rather be a captive off, it'd be Euron.

35 minutes ago, INCBlackbird said:

while I thnk Euron is a bigger threat, I don't think he nessacerily enjoys hurting people, he certainly doesn't mind doing it if he considers it in his best interest but ramsay is a sadist, he enjoys hurting people as much as he possible can so if I'd have to chose which one of the two i'd rather be a captive off, it'd be Euron.

I think Euron definitely enjoys hurting people too but his higher aspirations require he behave more civil than Ramsay at times. He clearly enjoys tormenting Aeron but at the same time he has things to do so he won't torture him as often like Ramsay would Theon.

Like many others have stated before, I'd rather be captured by Euron than by Ramsay, but I'd rather have Ramsay as an enemy than Euron. Just because Euron is far smarter and more dangerous in the grand sheme of thing than Ramsay imo, but Ramsay is a deranged sadist.

Archived