Ghost (spoilers)

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 0:59 AM, youshallnotpass said:

Ramsey will need to die horrible and what better way to do so by getting beaten by house stark in battle and eaten by a direwolf.

Sansa will warg into one of the hounds, then eat him. And she will do it while he is watching, so he knows what is coming :) 

I think watching one of the Starks go all milky eyed and then see the animal become possessed would scare the crap out of anyone. It would be like trapped in a room with a werewolf when the full moon comes out. Because I think that Ramsey doesn't know that the Starks don't just have wolves as their sigil, they really are wolves.

22 minutes ago, tugela said:

Sansa will warg into one of the hounds, then eat him. And she will do it while he is watching, so he knows what is coming :) 

I think watching one of the Starks go all milky eyed and then see the animal become possessed would scare the crap out of anyone. It would be like trapped in a room with a werewolf when the full moon comes out. Because I think that Ramsey doesn't know that the Starks don't just have wolves as their sigil, they really are wolves.

That would be hectic but the writers have no idea. All I want to picture is Ramey getting eaten by Ghost in front of all the northern bannerman. Dont f***k with the Starks. 

On 6/11/2016 at 9:50 PM, ~DarkHorse~ said:

A

Hide contents

The scene in the trailer with Littlefinger in the snow, is him meeting Jon. Special effects were used in this scene for Ghost ( the leak came from someone working on the special effects, apparently). Ghost circles Littlefinger in a predatory manner and then Jon emerges 

Thats would be awesome scene, I just love when Direwolves do awesome stuff like that - loved it with Robb and Jaime too

Ugh, I would not want to see Jon just taking Ramsay as prisoner. After everything he's done? No, Ramsay will likely die this season but there really is no beauty in Ghost doing the kill. Perhaps Jon completely losing his s*** and beating Ramsay to death would be far more satisfying. 

I don't think Ghost will play a roll in it. He will be taken prisoner by Jon on the instructions of Sansa. I think he will get a trial and be executed with all major Northern Lords present. Then Jon will be named KotN. I doubt it happens until the S7E1 or last scene of this season

10 hours ago, Status Crow said:

Call me jaded, but I'm not even half presuming that the Starks even win. Littlefinger's KOTV can just as easily swoop in and take out their meager host. Then LF turns on the Boltons, takes Winterfell, marries Sansa, blah blah blah.

This was indeed LF's master plan discussed with Cersei when he was in Kings Landing, but that was with Stannis' army and not the Stark army. 

LF is not the type for all out brutality on the battlefield, he seems a bit too strategic for that simple solution. Yes, he would be able to wipe out either army after the Battle of Winterfell to take over the North but his claim would have been more legit if it was Stannis winning and attempting to take over the North, not the Starks. The north would have a hard time kneeling to Stannis therefore a Vale army takeover would be easier to swallow. Pulling that same scheme against the Starks, I don't think the North would take that too well and LF knows it.

His best option is to declare Jon be legit King of the North and keep on playing his game until another opportunity arises.

We have those scenes in the books where Jon goes berserk and doesn't remember what happened. Think Jon will do the same with Ramsey, someone (Sansa or Davos) will stop him. Afterwards Jon will execute Ramsy by beheading him with Longclaw. That's what Ned would do. 

8 hours ago, Count Winter said:

We have those scenes in the books where Jon goes berserk and doesn't remember what happened. Think Jon will do the same with Ramsey, someone (Sansa or Davos) will stop him. Afterwards Jon will execute Ramsy by beheading him with Longclaw. That's what Ned would do. 

I remember scene when Slynt and Thorn came to CB and talk shit to Jon, he grab Thorn for throat with one hand and lift him of the ground.

21 hours ago, Status Crow said:

Call me jaded, but I'm not even half presuming that the Starks even win. Littlefinger's KOTV can just as easily swoop in and take out their meager host. Then LF turns on the Boltons, takes Winterfell, marries Sansa, blah blah blah.

The Knights of the Vale aren't going to hit anyone with Stark Banners. The whole reason that they went North in the first place is to save Sansa Stark.

1 hour ago, Kytheros said:

The Knights of the Vale aren't going to hit anyone with Stark Banners. The whole reason that they went North in the first place is to save Sansa Stark.

That makes perfect sense, until your realize that the person leading them had Jon Arryn's wife poison him, then betrayed Ned Stark, then killed said wife of Arryn (after duplicitously re-marrying her), then delivered Sansa Stark to Ramsay Bolton in a big, brutal bow.  I don't trust him one iota.

On 12 June 2016 at 11:20 AM, ~DarkHorse~ said:

Hide contents

However, other sources have said that Ghost will appear in episode 10

Hide contents

The scene in the trailer with Littlefinger in the snow, is him meeting Jon. Special effects were used in this scene for Ghost ( the leak came from someone working on the special effects, apparently). Ghost circles Littlefinger in a predatory manner and then Jon emerges. Littlefinger tells Jon "a big claim of knowledge he is in possession of."

This could very well be how Jon learns about his parentage, as it would make it a lot clearer to 90% of the TV audience that haven't read the books or follow fan theories ect, as apposed to just showing a TOJ flashback that for most people doesn't have as much meaning! (For us 10% though, dem feels will be Spine tingling lol)

I can recall GRRM saying once the reason characters like LF or Varys don't have POV chapters yet is because they hold onto too much knowledge!

the same goes for Howland Reed or any of the Daynes!

LF would know I have no doubt (knowledge is power) and there's a clue in S5 where he's with Sansa and she's says Rhaegar raped Lyanna and he hesitated then just agreed!

Archived