Match day 1: France v Romania

Romania started both halves very well and with more quality in front of goal could have scored another one or two goals. France's potential going forward is plain to see but they look suspect at the back. With no Varane or Mathieu to call upon, I don't see a major improvement in that area.

16 minutes ago, DjourouLoveMe? said:

You just know there's an 80million Euro offer from PSG coming in as soon as the tournament is over.

I am prepared for this, actually. 

9 minutes ago, Raja said:

I feel like Liverpool are probably going to bid for him for about half that amount. 

Liverpool will try to arrange a swap deal for someone they've paid too much for and don't want anymore.  I'd guess Benteke.  I can't really blame them, though, we've got a bit of a history of buying their duds.

:( sad for Romania, my home boys. I expected them to get completely crushed in this game, but they had a solid performance. If only they had an actual goal scorer up in front. Stancu may be able to score PKs, but as far as I remember he's been 1 in 10 goal scoring type of player.

France was the better team, though. Payet looked unstoppable. I can't believe I picked Pogba and not him for my fantasy team.

8 minutes ago, Fuchs, himself! said:

I am prepared for this, actually. 

I mean in fairness for that kind of scratch you could probably buy Lacazette, Fekir and Kondogbia and sew up the future of the French team instead of the present star.

2 minutes ago, DjourouLoveMe? said:

I mean in fairness for that kind of scratch you could probably buy Lacazette, Fekir and Kondogbia and sew up the future of the French team instead of the present star.

Apparently Lacazette is not all that - as for Fekir though...

14 minutes ago, Fuchs, himself! said:

Liverpool will try to arrange a swap deal for someone they've paid too much for and don't want anymore.  

Yeah, it just seems like a Liverpool thing to do.

Archived