Euro 16 Fantasy League

Sacrificed 4 points to remove all 5 players from eliminated teams. 

Current team:

Neuer / Halldorsson (spelling)

Neil Taylor / Giaccherini / Chiellini / Boateng / Pazdan

Payet / Pogba / Kroos / Hazard / Joe Allen

Bale / Griezmann / Milik

On 28.06.2016 at 1:41 PM, Criston of House Shapper said:

I just had to switch out my Swiss players for Portuguese, lets see how Rui Patricio, Pepe, Raphael and Joao Mario do.

My goal is to hold on to second place since Zlatan is probably too far gone.

Rui Patricio is one of the baaad keepers this tournament... his playing is annoying me!

Looks like I'm up to first?  Pretty surprised, because I didn't think anybody was catching zlatan.   But that last round went really well for me, mostly due to payet (double points), griezmann, ozil, and ramsey.

Hopefully we'll get a close race the last couple of games.

Yesterday's match saved me, I would've done terribly otherwise, but Payet, Pogba and Giroud are responsible for 3/4 of my points. Overall it was a pretty dreadful matchday for the defenders and goalkeepers, I think Rui Patricio may have done the best at 3 points.

Didn't think Zlatan was catchable, but it's getting really close now towards the end.

I've switched out a couple of people and am going into the semis with 6 Germans, 5 French and 4 Portuguese:

Neuer / Rui Patricio

Hector / Boateng / Sagna / Koscielny / Pepe

Kroos / Kimmich / Payet / Pogba / Renato Sanches

Müller / Giroud / Ronaldo

I still have my wildcard, which is pretty neat.

8 hours ago, Sir Whiskey Jack Wilshere said:

Looks like I'm up to first?  Pretty surprised, because I didn't think anybody was catching zlatan.   But that last round went really well for me, mostly due to payet (double points), griezmann, ozil, and ramsey.

Hopefully we'll get a close race the last couple of games.

:( 

My points per round have gone down terribly since matchday 1:

MD1: 73 pts.

MD2: 57 pts.

MD3: 48 pts.

Ro16: 42 pts.

Quarter Finals: 34 pts. 

I had like five Belgians in my team this round, and they fucked up. Only decent performer was Payet, and I didn't even captain him. Anyway, congrats on first place, hopefully I'll get back there after the semis.

Here's my team for the semi-final.

GK - Lloris

DEF - Sagna, Hector, A.Williams, N.Taylor, Guerreiro

MID - Payet, Pogba, Ozil, Kroos, R.Sanches

FWD - Bale, Griezmann, Nani

Had a couple of other moves I wanted to make and extra money to spend, but losing Ramsey and Hummels to yellow cards forced me to use all of my transfers on replacements (between them and the 4 Belgian/Italian/Polish players I lost).  Left me stuck with Nani instead of one of the other more expensive strikers, and with only 1 goalie again this round.

I didn't even make any transfers for the finals. Hell, not that it would've mattered anyway since I sucked from the get go. :lol: 

@Ser Zlatan

We do have a thread on BPL fantasy league, but it's in Forum Games forum, not Entertainment. Don't know why, but that's the way it is.

On 7/10/2016 at 0:01 PM, Criston of House Shapper said:

Congrats to Whiskeyjack.

On 7/11/2016 at 5:02 AM, Ser Zlatan said:

Congratulations to WhiskeyJack. Third place for me, after being first until the semis :(

Thanks guys.  Congrats on 2nd and 3rd.

Had a lot of fun.  Really enjoy this style of game - figuring out the budget/roster puzzle is always a challenge.

Archived