If Ramsay dies.....

[Deleted]

I can't remember if it's come up in the show, but in the books there was moon tea or something like that, if Sansa didn't want to get pregnant (or it could be used as an abortifacient ) she could get rid of any potential pregnancy in theory. Though not sure how she would get that info or where she could get the tea from being on a battlefield and otherwise mostly surrounded by men. Not even sure if Brienne would have that info, but who knows, she's been out in the world longer.

They have shown zero signs that Sansa is with child. No Morning sickness, no mention of being late - nothing. It wouldn't even makes sense since we are heading towards the end and the ending should be close to the book ending. And we know that she isn't exactly in a similar situation in the books. There is zero need in the story telling for her to be pregnant with a baby Botlon. 

On 14.6.2016 at 1:52 PM, gandalfxj said:

Sansa is Lady Bolton. In the Vale Lady Lysa was in control after Jon Arryn's death.

but only as a warden for her underage son! She has no right on her own. Lord of the Vale is (sweet-) Robin and nobody else. If he dies the Vale would go to Harry the heir and not to Lysa even if she would have outlived her son!

On June 11, 2016 at 5:33 PM, Aegonzo The Great said:

....is House Bolton extinct? I don't recall them mentioning he has any uncles/cousins/etc.

And if yes, who gets the Dreadfort? I'd love to see Tormund get it and have it be the seat of House Giantsbane.

Tormund, Brienne and then they adopt Wun Wun. Total spinoff sitcom "The Giantsbanes" Thursdays on NBC

On 15.6.2016 at 1:55 AM, Houndred said:

I can't remember if it's come up in the show, but in the books there was moon tea or something like that, if Sansa didn't want to get pregnant (or it could be used as an abortifacient ) she could get rid of any potential pregnancy in theory. Though not sure how she would get that info or where she could get the tea from being on a battlefield and otherwise mostly surrounded by men. Not even sure if Brienne would have that info, but who knows, she's been out in the world longer.

If she would realy have that child and the child would be a problem it would die early. Roughly half the children born under mediaevel conditions would not live to see their fifths birthday. A quiet wet nurse and a pillow - problem solved. 

realistically sansa should be pregnant with ramsay's kid. isn't the point of forced marriage& consummating in GoT is to end up having a child so a lineage would exist? it happened with dany with rhaego (or w/e) and roslin frey. same applies to margaery tyrell, she'd have to be preggers. i'm assuming the average bastard's sperm cell must be futile in the world of westeros. 

In the books there are many Umbers and Karstarks but in the show they are only mentioning the sons. I would assume they are the last of each of their houses. Even if they aren't, once a house raises up against their lords, I doubt they would be allowed to keep their lands. Jon would have to reward the wildlings with lands for helping him fight (assuming there are any wildlings left). I would love for Tormund to get the Last Hearth. I do find it interesting that House Karstark started with a Bolton rebellion and now ends with one too.

On June 14, 2016 at 1:20 PM, SevasTra82 said:

If Jon becomes King of the North (and thus, the North succeeding from the 7 Kingdoms completely), 

I don't see why the North has to secede to succeed: success and secession are two entirely different things.

Jon will just be Jon... He wont be lord of winterfell. Or a lord at all.

Sansa is responsible for the victory from the Vale army. Only she has the stark name.

And finally, the show is moving towards (a little too much) "woman empowerment". So my bet is Sansa rules the north, Daenerys rules KL, SandSnakes rule the south, Yara rules the Iron islands.

There's really two scenarios to this. A North under Jon or a North under Sansa. The winner gets to make their own rules, so anything is possible in that regards. In either scenario I'd see the wildlings getting at least part of the gift. Jon might be more generous than Sansa towards them, but giving them a castle seems a bit much. The seats of the Umbers, Karstarks, Boltons and possibly Glovers would be open for grab. In a scenario where Sansa is Lady/Queen, Jon Snow may get one of them. Jon may be inclined to give Davos something. The Mormonts and Hornwoods would seem set to inherit greater seats for their loyalty.

Either way they would still be in open rebellion against the Iron Throne regardless if there is a king/queen of the North or not. Though they have problems much closer to home at the moment to deal with a rebellion at the edge of the world.

I would definitely love to hear about what the Starks intend to do with the betraying house seats. With that said, I don't expect the show to bother with that information. I expect we'll get the pivotal Northern scenes before the season ends at which point it will all be about the WW.

12 hours ago, TexasDirewolf said:

I would definitely love to hear about what the Starks intend to do with the betraying house seats. With that said, I don't expect the show to bother with that information. I expect we'll get the pivotal Northern scenes before the season ends at which point it will all be about the WW.

Yeah, most likely we won't hear about any of it.

Though most likely the Boltons, Karstarks, and Umbers are finished. The Boltons are extinct, and the other 2 houses can be punished by being stripped of their lands by their lord.

Archived