Best archers

Anguy from TBWB

Dalbridge of the Night's Watch.

Fletcher Dick and Ulmer of the Kingswood Brotherhood.

Ser Balon Swan and Jablar Xho lose to Anguy at 100 paces in the Hand's Tournament.

Bloodraven and the Raven's Teeth.

Daena Targaryen aka Daena the Defiant

Theon saves Bran's life in the Wolfswood from wildings.

Sarella Sand aka Alleras. She just seemed pretty good at shooting those apples haha

Summer Islander's with bows made from Goldenwood from the Golden heart tree, which are the best bows outside of those made from dragonbone.

Legendary: Foss the Archer

Bloodraven and his Raven's Teeth for sure! :wub:

Just a note, there must be a reason why Sam's archery skills are improving during his time on the Cinnamon Wind... and yes, that is a double euphemism for actual arrows and his penis ;) Remember, he hated archery back at the Wall and the Fist of the First Men.

A Feast for Crows - Samwell IV

"Kojja has him. I asked her to take him for a while."
"Oh." Kojja Mo was the captain's daughter, taller than Sam and slender as a spear, with skin as black and smooth as polished jet. She captained the ship's red archers too, and pulled a double-curved goldenheart bow that could send a shaft four hundred yards. When the pirates had attacked them in the Stepstones, Kojja's arrows had slain a dozen of them whilst Sam's own shafts were falling in the water.

A Feast for Crows V

Thrice longships were sighted by the crow's nest. Two were well astern, however, and the Cinnamon Wind soon outdistanced them. The third appeared near sunset, to cut them off from Whispering Sound. When they saw her oars rising and falling, lashing the copper waters white, Kojja Mo sent her archers to the castles with their great bows of goldenheart that could send a shaft farther and truer than even Dornish yew. She waited till the longship came within two hundred yards before she gave the command to loose. Sam loosed with them, and this time he thought his arrow reached the ship. One volley was all it took. The longship veered south in search of tamer prey.

Probably some random Summer Islander given that their style of warfare is heavily based on it and they also (unlike the Dothraki who also heavily utilise archery) have the advantage of an abundance of superior goldenwood for bows. Black Balaq should be interesting to see in action. Of those we've seen, probably Anguy, though I think as with swordplay, shooting arrows in the relative calmness of a tournament may not translate well to the battlefield, and a more seasoned though less talented archer may well outperform him in war. However, Anguy obviously has experience at this point, so it's really just a matter of seeing him in action. 

Theon deserves an honourable mention, shooting down the ravens from the Twins seemed (no archery expert) pretty astonishing, the best feat of the series perhaps(?).

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Lrd Commander Midnight said:

Arya is not bad as well

That is show only. She wanted to learn it from Anguy but she never had time to do it. 

Bloodraven, Anguy, Dalbridge, Theon, ... 

I would say that Bloodraven is the best. I mean, he's an albino who can shoot accurately at a distance of 300 meters. That is just damn impressive. Though, I am pretty sure his weirwood bow allows him to see through the weirnet. That would explain his seemingly perfect long distance aim and vision. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived