[Spoilers] Criticize without repercussion

teemo

........I think the biggest transgressions this show makes is assuming characters know and act like viewers.

Why would Arya return to Westeros? To take back Winterfell with her non army?

As far as she knows everyone is dead..

That's what gets her to Braavos in the first place. She has no where else to go.

Oh right Jon and Sansa are about to retake it and I'm sure Bran and Benejn will show up too.

FUCK THE KING!

He is a douchebag.Hope he commits suicide.

EDMURE THE FUCKING CRIPPLE

How the hell they didn't show Blackfish last stand?

Blackfish should have gone North.

WHAT THE HELL IS SHOW DOING WITH JAIME, IN THE BOOK HE IS COMPLETLY DOFFERENT CHARACTER

Next episode is the big war and we didn't get any build up this episode... ok. 

Book Tommen would probably be smarter than show Tommen at this point. 

If I didn't dislike show Brienne so much I would feel pretty bad for her, she is such a failure. what was the point of even making her go? plot wise? The ravens logistic in the show is just... non existent. 

Arya scenes looked like a Hollywood action flick where people can get stabbed shot and be ran over by cars and still be able to run and fight. Faceless men care very little about faceless men rules it seems. I am somewhat happy she is going back home though. 

Show doesn't seem to know what to do with Tyrion anymore, other than make him into what the world and times he lives in expects him to be, a buffoon, and a pretty bad one actually. 

6 minutes ago, Darren Allen said:

Pretty frustrating the extent to which the show went to avoid having to script, act, pay for any effects this episode.

Blackfish's death: offscreen
Dany's forces winning the Battle for Mereen: offscreen
Arya's fight with the Waif: offscreen

Yeah it's fucking impossible

Do they really think the terminator stuff is smth witty to do?! Looks like its all a joke forcthese jokers :-(   i'll admit the candle bit was great (if we forget arya had it handed to her all the time before) but everything was really underwhelming. All trailers and speculations hyped us for pretty much nothing. 

1 minute ago, Winter Is Overdue said:

Blackfish's death offscreen is sure making me give them the side eye. Could they be pulling a fast one on us?

Yeah there will be a lot of tin foil theories that he snuck out

after giving up a chance to sneak out with Brienne

Please forgive me if this is critical, it was not intended as such

Why the fuck did Brienne and Pod have to sneak out?  What Frey or Lannister soldier in their right mind is going to even look sideways at the Brienne?  Rumors run rampant in an encampment and I highly doubt anyone there would want to cross Jamie by harming her.   Her visit with Jamie was probably the most talked about thing in the encampment.

So again, why did they have to sneak out?  Is Jamie going to keep them there?  Why?  It is so beyond illogical.

D and D are such shit writers. Can i get one of my shit stories to HBo and make a freakin show?

And people keep saying- well they don't have the books anymore.

I give zero fucks about the books in comparsion. I give fucks about character motivations and arcs making sense. I give a shit that previously established lore in the world stays consistent.

I will say I am happy the Brotherhood isn't evil for no reason now!

1 hour ago, Sir Bronn said:

FUCK THE KING!

He is a douchebag.Hope he commits suicide.

EDMURE THE FUCKING CRIPPLE

How the hell they didn't show Blackfish last stand?

Blackfish should have gone North.

WHAT THE HELL IS SHOW DOING WITH JAIME, IN THE BOOK HE IS COMPLETLY DOFFERENT CHARACTER

But the Blackfish SURVIVED - he was rowing the boat away from  Riverrun with Brienne and Pod in it. She helped him escape.

So I suppose, they will go north and miraculously show up at the Sansa camp next week. (time travel and such)

I would have liked to see HOW EXACTLY the Blackfish (and Brienne) faked is own death at Riverrun.

AND: I am still absolutely amazed that LARRY aka show-Jaime doesn't know anything about Cersei's fornications and is absolutely oblivious to her sins and crimes... WILL.HE.EVER.LEARN? Will someone please tell him finally?!?!

PS - an hour later, after a excrutiating rewatch - the Blackfish really isn't on that boat! WHY!?!!?!?

What were the terms? Did Edmure just surrender the castle and everyone become prisoners? Makes no sense. 

Blackfish dying offscreen for no purpose at all. 

Joke telling was pretty lame thank goodness a dragon showed up. 

8 minutes ago, LulaMae Barnes said:

You mean - sexy Jesus !?! ;o) He probably thinks: "well, after some long time washing dead bodies, being beaten up with a stick and finally killing her colleague, a girl has finished her apprenticeship - so now I can finally give her her diploma and release her out into the real world.Yeah."

Yes,one thing I like about the show more is they replaced kindly man with sexy sexy Jesus, hey, at least it provides some entertainment. 

well Arya Stark, you have become not no one, but well, that little waif shit wasn't no one either and we have to have at least one graduate a year so I guess the least incompetent of the two is you so congratulations you are allowed to live, it seems. 

1 minute ago, Winter Is Overdue said:

Blackfish's death offscreen is sure making me give them the side eye. Could they be pulling a fast one on us?

I'd love to think so but sadly, they have proven time and time again to be incapable of subterfuge and plot twists.   It really is just "Blackfish died offscreen". Bank on it.  Why waste precious screen time on Blackfish's last stand when you can show 10 minutes of Tyrion, Missandei, and Grey Worm telling horrible jokes?

i have such a bad taste in my mouth after that episode.  Really think it was the worst of the season.  That Dany entrance was horrible.

What a shitty episode.

Butchered the Riverun storyline. The seige lasted 30 minutes when Jamie decides to catapult the heir? Color me skeptical but I dont think Walder Frey would really go for that. If the heir has been born, why wasnt Edmure killed already?

Oh look Dany is back right in time. OH AND LOOK AT HOW MANY SHIPS ARE THERE?! What an amazing coincidence.

Trial By Combat is now banned? So much for violence.

Arya skips her entire book plot and just gets back on a fucking boat to Westeros after interning at the Faceless Men?

Blackfish just dies? All the action off screen. Fantastic ep guys.

Archived