[Spoilers] Criticize without repercussion

teemo

Just now, Winter Is Overdue said:

"I choose violence"

*One member of the Faith Militant dies*

Yeah, so much violence. <_<

For a big, bold statement like that I expected more. This was more like a whimper.

Assumptions are made that all 8-10 sparrows would fight at the same time because of the trailer. Lancel and his boy band chumped out except for that one guy. He went out with honor!

So Arya is just stupid. Best band aid - opium combo ever. What stab wound? Oh look fun time with the triplets. Drinking wine and telling jokes. So much better than Barry's pre attack speech. Glad to see Sir Robert get some play time. Tommen and Arya should just get married and have more autistic kids. Am I actually cheering for Carol. Thanks D&D. That is one sharp axe. Did I really just watch the Hound piss for 60sec. Thanks D&D. Riverrun almost made me skip forward but I forced my way through. Blackfish pointless death off screen. It's a bird, it's a plane no it's Dany. Where the hell is Drogon going? Arya Bourne running really good on the poppy and bandaid first aid. Faceless chick final brawl off screen. Thanks D&D.

15 minutes ago, Winter Is Overdue said:

Blackfish's death offscreen is sure making me give them the side eye. Could they be pulling a fast one on us?

Blackfish will play the LSH role and force the Jamie/Brienne showdown. And lead the BWB/Arya/Nymeria Pack/Brienne slaughter of the Freys in the finale. 

Horrible. The big Arya vs Waifernator was complete shit. Again, people are more concerned with their fruit then they are with a maniac with a knife chasing a girl throughout town. Danys very Hollywood triumphant return was laughable. Dick jokes. Vagina jokes. I just can't get over the fact that the entire faceless men plot was for absolutely nothing. It just ended. I'm out, I'm going home now. Thanks for stuff.

I am Laughing My Ass Off about Arya.

Oh no!  It wasn't what it seemed.  That cannot be! Oh yeah of little faith, it will be a super cool twist, Bobcut is Arya is Jaqen is the actress or just Arya or some shit.  It will be cool.

Or not.  It will be exactly as stupid at it looked.  Even stupider, I grant, than I had thought it would be.  

I wonder though, since the many potential angles that people were theorizing about got a lot of play among critics/blogs etc. there won't be some backlash at everyone who bought into the always dangerous 'there is more here than you think" idea and are disappointed.

Just now, tmug said:

Assumptions are made that all 8-10 sparrows would fight at the same time because of the trailer. Lancel and his boy band chumped out except for that one guy. He went out with honor!

I laughed out loud when poor red shirt slammed his club into Ser Big Guy who didn't even move.

1 minute ago, tmug said:

He was the lone klingon.

I hope the Blackfish escaped and not because I hate that they killed him offscreen which I do, but because I can't wait to see the look on Sandra's face when Brienne teleports back to the north and displays the results of her quest: one man, and one man only. 

Then LF shows up with 40 men slaughters Ramsay's 20 and goes "You left me for this gal? really?" 

The show sucks.

We can say officially, that finally Arya's story also partook of the GOT poison and officially not one story in the show make sense.  There is brutal, soul destroying stupidity everywhere you look.  There is no getting away from it, it's like a virus.

1 minute ago, tmug said:

Am I the only one thinking that Qyburn's whispering to Cersei was in regards to the wildfire?

Can you say "Kings Landing city BBQ for all"?

Or was it about Margery

It could end up being about a stache of Girl Scout cookies for all this show cares

1 minute ago, Narvi said:

You are so right.

Yep. It is blatant. Camping next to a river with the man who is supposed to bring Cat back to life.. Better go piss in the river.

*fans gasp and go even though it's been declared years since the red wedding here it comes!*

"I'm gonna piss on youuuuuu... It's what I am gonna dooooooooo"

Archived