[Spoilers] Criticize without repercussion

teemo

3 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

So, do people think that this season is going to end up as worse than last year?  Or a tie, or slightly better?

Much worse. It's clear that without book scripts they're floundering.

Got to say it really made me laugh when the Blackfish glanced at Sansa's letter and immediately said "She is exactly like her mother".

Also pretty hilarious was Jaime was going on and on how devoted Cersei is as a mother and how fierce she is and all I could think was "The Sand Snakes killed her daughter and she has done absolutely nothing to avenge her".

Arya should be dead. So dead. They have Areo Hotah dying instantly to a single stab of a letter opener, but she gets to walk away being stabbed repeatedly in the gut. Right.

I love the Hound, but his massacre in the woods scene was so campy. It did indeed feel like a slasher movie, down to the dumb horny teenagers.

And another Tyrion/GW/Missandei scene. Just what I wanted. I was rolling my eyes so bad I was starting to see my brain. It was turned off, as it wasn't required for watching that. At least Dany didn't give another goddamn speech.

If this is indeed the last we see of Blackfish, I'll echo his words and say I'm disappointed. An offscreen death, instead of helping Sansa. She is family. That comes right before duty and honor. At least he didn't say something like "I'd kill her myself if I could" since kinslaying is such a trend in that show.

3 minutes ago, Follmann said:

I love the Hound, but his massacre in the woods scene was so campy. It did indeed feel like a slasher movie, down to the dumb horny teenagers.

And another Tyrion/GW/Missandei scene. Just what I wanted. I was rolling my eyes so bad I was starting to see my brain. At least Dany didn't give another goddamn speech.

If this is indeed the last we see of Blackfish, I'll echo his words and say I'm disappointed. An offscreen death, instead of helping Sansa. She is family. That comes right before duty and honor. At least he didn't say something like "I'd kill her myself if I could" since kinslaying is such a trend in that show.

LOL. THIS! Worst episode so far.

There is no reasoning for stuff happening and characters' behaviours besides UnWriters DoubleDumb struggling to get shit together (and failing without the outlines of the book)

Oh boy its the fake battle of ice next isnt it? Urgggggh however will they fuck it i wonder.....

So do we think the burning flayed people are Osha, Roose and Fat Walda?

So then, your character sticks his finger in your friend's butthole, then the hound chops you in the dick with an axe! Brilliant. 

Ok, next. Bronn, please grab Pod's cock and refer to it as "magic." Remember, we have to remind everyone that Pod has a magic cock, and Bronn knows it. 

Ok, next. Hey Cersei and Mountain! Waste a wonderful opportunity to murder the star witness in the trial against you. He's right there in your house. Kill him.  

12 hours ago, LulaMae Barnes said:

Oh,dear gods - please kill me now. Not another one of those forced,agonised GreyWorm-Missandei-Tyrion-conversations. Let's explain those stupid kids how wine works and is made.

Something as dull as that will not be in the next books, right?!?!

Will he suggest an entertaining board game party next?

I agree, these scenes where completely unnecessary.  

10 hours ago, no_one_... said:

I'm kinda thinking the Dragons are going to light those ships up in episode 10.

And how convenient is it for the Good and Wise Masters of Astapor and Yunkai to bring the fight to her instead of her having to sack their cities again. 

27 minutes ago, David Selig said:

Got to say it really made me laugh when the Blackfish glanced at Sansa's letter and immediately said "She is exactly like her mother".

Also pretty hilarious was Jaime was going on and on how devoted Cersei is as a mother and how fierce she is and all I could think was "The Sand Snakes killed her daughter and she has done absolutely nothing to avenge her".

To be fair, in the show they have set it up so that she has lost all power and influence.  There really isn't much avenging that she can do.

BTW I want to say I am a little disturbed at the show runners casual displays of sexual abuse, for humor.

Sticking your finger in some guys butt or grabbing another guys penis is not fun, is not funny

I am not against depiction of such things at all, I have a hearty stomach for dark topics

The scenes were played out to be comic relief.  That says a lot about the show runners perceptions and attitudes towards sexual abuse.

Does it rise to the level of their rape depictions? No

But it is seriously screwed up that such things are ignored

12 hours ago, A_Cornered_Wolf said:

Why the fuck did Brienne and Pod have to sneak out?  What Frey or Lannister soldier in their right mind is going to even look sideways at the Brienne?  Rumors run rampant in an encampment and I highly doubt anyone there would want to cross Jamie by harming her.   Her visit with Jamie was probably the most talked about thing in the encampment.

So again, why did they have to sneak out?  Is Jamie going to keep them there?  Why?  It is so beyond illogical.

Because if you remember in their initial conversation that if she couldn't get BF to go north with her she would be forced to battle Jaime.  Thats the only thing I can think of.  Other than that it was pointless or just a way to unite them both.  I

Blackfish, Robb Stark's right hand, one of the guys Jaime Lannister worshiped when he was younger, is less useful than Brienne of Tarth. 

Hahaha. Even he is not older guy, his brain and experience is so much more worth than Brutey's Sword Slashing. Come on.

Archived