[Spoilers] Criticize without repercussion

teemo

1 minute ago, DebL66 said:

Those gut punctures are healing quickly.

Funny how so many people were developing complicated schemes on Arya's scene last week when it was just what it was.  Nonsensical

9 minutes ago, DebL66 said:

Those gut punctures are healing quickly.

Show defenders would now tell you that Arya has probably been resting and recuperating in Lady  Crane's flat for weeks! You have to think outside the box - they can't always show long distance journeys or long-lasting healing processes in the show...blablabla....and maybe she has some mysterious Baelish device as well (the Tardis for fast healing).

Just now, LulaMae Barnes said:

Show defenders would now tell you that Arya has probably been resting and recuperating in Lady  Crane's flat for weeks! You have to think outside the box - they can't always show long distance journeys or long-lasting healing processes in the show...blablabla....and maybe has some mysterious Baelish device as well (the Tardis for fast healing).

LOL so true.

Whelp that was a terrible episode.

3 minutes ago, Jon-Michael Pearson said:

The show is so far from Books and is missing so much I really hope Martin does not do half this stuff

I still hope sooooooo much that one day (within the next 30 years) someone else (and way better than those two selfregarding idiots) will adapt the books again. I'd even be happy with some sort of anime series.:rolleyes: As long it is more canon than this rubbish.

2 minutes ago, LadyDoom said:

not Jaquen looked pretty pleased. 

You mean - sexy Jesus !?! ;o) He probably thinks: "well, after some long time washing dead bodies, being beaten up with a stick and finally killing her colleague, a girl has finished her apprenticeship - so now I can finally give her her diploma and release her out into the real world.Yeah."

Tommen is so gullible and easy to brainwash. Well looks like Cersie's time to go is near. 

I hated that the Blaxkfish 'does' off screen. Do we even know for sure if he is even dead? 

The Hound with the Brotherhood again is interesting. I don't know how I feel about that. 

Mans what's up with the writing for Arya? Episode seven was really bad writing because Arya would never have done that! Her scenes this episode were good. Though dos she heal herself with the pool water or is she super Arya? 

1 minute ago, LazyBazooka said:

Preview for next week's episode - looks like we know where all the season's budget went.

Yes yes, all the money was wasted on Ramsay's 20 good men and the writing of Sansa's difficult "I am the boss, no one but me knows anything about battles, Boltons, Northern Lords and war strategy" speeches.

Archived