Davos loses something dear

Is there anything dear to him?  He lost his son yet works this season with the very woman responsible for his death without ever giving a shit.  He loses his king and that king's executioner brags about it right to his face, and he couldn't be bothered to care.  He asks Melissandre about Shireen once and then forgets about the little girl and never asks again, despite last having seen her shipped off to the same friggin battlefield where Stannis's forces were butchered by Ramsey Snow.  I don't think Davos is really even human anymore.  So when it says he loses something "dear" to him, they could mean a ham sandwich for all I know.

20 minutes ago, Apathetic Onlooker said:

Is there anything dear to him?  He lost his son yet works this season with the very woman responsible for his death without ever giving a shit.  He loses his king and that king's executioner brags about it right to his face, and he couldn't be bothered to care.  He asks Melissandre about Shireen once and then forgets about the little girl and never asks again, despite last having seen her shipped off to the same friggin battlefield where Stannis's forces were butchered by Ramsey Snow.  I don't think Davos is really even human anymore.  So when it says he loses something "dear" to him, they could mean a ham sandwich for all I know.

Solid reasoning. I love it how he asked about her in like episode 2 or 3, convo was interrupted by Stannis' killer who bragged about it (he really didn't care about that) and now before the battle this is gonna matter. Shiiiiiiiiiiittttttt

Archived