Final scene of season 6

UFT

i know it wont happen but itd be so epic if the final scene was varys in dorne. suddenly he sees a fleet of ships on the horizon. a soldier walks up to a cloaked armored figure with blowing white hair. 

"your grace, we have spotted land."

the boy turns around. "good. prepare the golden company for landing. it is time to take back my father rhaegar's throne. send the usurper tommen my regards"

14 minutes ago, Salacious Crumb said:

My money is on the final scene being the R+L=J reveal.  Runner up is the falling of the Wall.

This, except reversed for me. 1) the wall falling 2) R+L =J 

3) Dany doing something inspirational to a bunch of people that we are all supposed to love because she suffered and was in a bad position for like 1 scene prior to that. 

4) Cersei and Jaime finally meetings back up and HBO showing full penetration

5) Arya but with the face of the Waif, only glamoured to look like Jaqen, with Syrio as a shadow behind them but oh wait that's actually Nymeria...... And Nymeria is dead, and was killed by that Crappy Gigantic Illyrio

Three possibilities:

1) White Walkers: Wall is down/magic fails or WW huge army gathers right outside it as NW look upon it (ala Mance's army view)

2) Varys kills 2 or 3 of the 3 - Kevan, Pycelle and/or Qyburn - perhaps revealing some actual surprise alliance (I'll take anyone but Dany thats just basic)

3) Arya seen on horse/cart going towards Winterfell

But I can't underestimate that endings fetish with Mary Sue (3 out of 5 seasons), so

Dany's army boards on her ships or already on them and sees Westeros from afar with snow falling

Penultimate scene: Dany standing on the prow of the leading ship with Tyrion, Theon, Asha, Daario and Jorah by her side (Missandei and Grey Worm remain in Meereen as rulers). The camera zooms out from an aerial shot to show the many ships sailing west, and the dragons fly right beneath the camera and roar. Cut to black. Essentially, a copy of the last few shots of season 3. But, it doesn't cut to credits and instead remains black for a second or two while we hear heavy winds.

Cut to: Final scene, Edd is doing something random in the Castle Black courtyard when he hears a loud crack and looks up to the Wall and sees it break. 

At least, that is what I hope happens. I'd like to see the Night King again but I doubt we will see the Wall fall from his perspective. Maybe as the first scene of S7.

6 hours ago, Masha said:

Three possibilities:

1) White Walkers: Wall is down/magic fails or WW huge army gathers right outside it as NW look upon it (ala Mance's army view)

2) Varys kills 2 or 3 of the 3 - Kevan, Pycelle and/or Qyburn - perhaps revealing some actual surprise alliance (I'll take anyone but Dany thats just basic)

3) Arya seen on horse/cart going towards Winterfell

But I can't underestimate that endings fetish with Mary Sue (3 out of 5 seasons), so

Dany's army boards on her ships or already on them and sees Westeros from afar with snow falling

2 out of 5 seasons which doesn't seem like a lot but realistically she has only ended 1 more season then most of the others. I don't even think she has ended many more episodes then some of the others (I'd love to see the stats), my problem is that it's basically the same ending in different circumstances.

1 - Dany's Dragons

2 - White Walkers attack (Sam, Edd, Grenn)

3 - Dany as Myhsa

4 - Arya Sailing to Braavos

5 - Jon getting stabbed by the righteous Alister Thorne and Olly

I think the most logical ending at this moment is the R+L=J reveal after Jon

is pronounced king in the North

earlier in the episode. I do  expect we will see Dany leaving Mereen (presumably for Dorne), we know Kings Landing will see a lot of death but it looks like the wall will be up at the end of the season or at least there is no leaks to suggest it comes down at this point.  We also know that Arya

will be in the Riverlands and seemingly involved in the death of Walder Frey

35 minutes ago, JonSnowed said:

I think the most logical ending at this moment is the R+L=J reveal after Jon

Hide contents

is pronounced king in the North

earlier in the episode. I do  expect we will see Dany leaving Mereen (presumably for Dorne), we know Kings Landing will see a lot of death but it looks like the wall will be up at the end of the season or at least there is no leaks to suggest it comes down at this point.  We also know that Arya

Hide contents

will be in the Riverlands and seemingly involved in the death of Walder Frey

Thats what I am thinking of:

1)  Arya does whatever she does and leaves Riverlands for North - fade to black as a call out to season 4 ending. 

or 

2) Dany boards the ships or is on the ships and sees outline of Westeros revealed, the usual Dany Mary Sue type ending from season 1/3 finales

or

3) WW related - near the Wall or Wall falling ending - call out to season 2 ending

King of the North will happen in first half of episode, and I think any R+L=J reveal would happen in last 20min of the season just not the finale. GOT usually doesn't like to have same character ending in consecutive seasons.

If there is Varys/Qyburn stabbing or Dorne related reveal, I sincerely doubt it would be last scene because frankly speaking all surprise is gone from this unlike WTF moment is really was from the books. IT would have been better as a next to last scene last season, but now its just meh...

14 hours ago, The Dames do Moan said:

2 out of 5 seasons which doesn't seem like a lot but realistically she has only ended 1 more season then most of the others. I don't even think she has ended many more episodes then some of the others (I'd love to see the stats), my problem is that it's basically the same ending in different circumstances.

1 - Dany's Dragons

2 - White Walkers attack (Sam, Edd, Grenn)

3 - Dany as Myhsa

4 - Arya Sailing to Braavos

5 - Jon getting stabbed by the righteous Alister Thorne and Olly

Now it should be Bran's time; but I think it will be Dany again

White Walkers. I don't think the Wall will fall just yet, but we'll see the White Walkers either passing through the Wall thanks to their connection with Bran, or getting to the Wall with their army of dead. With the episode titled "The Winds of Winter," it makes sense that it'll include something big about the White Walkers, and why not have that picture of doom as the last of the season?

I don't see R+L=J being the final scene; seems strange to end on a flashback. Maybe the penultimate scene, before switching to Jon arriving back at the Wall in time to see the White Walkers?

Nah, I think it is completely possible to have them end ont he ToJ. Ned enters the tower to find a bloody Lyanna, and very little is revealed as he kneels next to her crying. Then right before the screen fades to black we hear the sound of a crying baby and  Lyanna say "Promise me, Ned" - boom end credits. 

On 14/06/2016 at 11:41 PM, Lautrec said:

Cut to: Final scene, Edd is doing something random in the Castle Black courtyard when he hears a loud crack and looks up to the Wall and sees it break.

There as been rumors exactly like that.

Spoiler

The poster was right about some stuff, wrong about others. It was Euron blowing a horn. Everyone, everywhere in Westeros and Essos stopping to listen. Ending with Ed and the Wall crashing on him.

To break the wall we need the horn. It doesnt make much sense to me. The walkers bringing down the wall with some kind of magic is a conflict. Then why wall has been standing for thousand of years? 

Instead, because of brans mark, they might pass to the south and attack castle black from the south. Either way i expect to see a zombie Edd in the last scene.

Archived