Curb Your Enthusiasm

Mark Antony

Back for another season 

LOS ANGELES, June 14, 2016 — The Emmy®- and Golden Globe-winning comedy series CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM, starring Larry David, will return to HBO for its ninth season, it was announced today by Casey Bloys, president, HBO programming. Details of the new season will be announced as they are confirmed.

“We’re thrilled that Larry has decided to do a new season of CURB and can’t wait to see what he has planned,” said Bloys.

Asked why he decided to come back, David said, “In the immortal words of Julius Caesar, ‘I left, I did nothing, I returned.’”

https://medium.com/hbo-cinemax-pr/hit-hbo-comedy-series-curb-your-enthusiasm-starring-larry-david-to-return-for-its-ninth-season-4203b46e2674#.g5e6o5e89

That's fantastic. I saw a clip last week of JB Smoove saying that Larry was "talking" about another season, but I didn't get my hopes up because it seems like he's been talking about another season since the last one ended.

• 1 year later...

Can't wait! I watched some of my favorite episodes this morning. The 5 Wood with Larry pretending to be all waspy to get into the country club, and The Carpool Lane when he picks up the prostitute and they smoke weed with his dad. :lol: S4 was the best.

Archived