Lord stone heart

Roshan

Theory on blackfish fate
     We have not seen blackfish body..but as the lanister man reports it ,he must be dead..but where is his body... May be thrown into the river...
     We have seen berric in last episode... There were very few person were there who is dead in the books and alive in the show... Berric is one...so he must die by the end of the season.... How did Berric die....giving life to lsh...same situation can be created for blackfish...
    Nymerya is not yet appeared.. We all know nymerya is confidential this season ,but not appeared yet.she will come but with a bang . she may be introduced while dragging blackfish out...
  In the books many Frey's died after red wedding...but none in the show... So we may get a huge Frey pie by the end of the season.... Who can give that ..who hates them so much now....obviously blackfish...
     So my theory is after blackfish death the Frey's thrown his body in the river ,,,aftee a day or two nymerya drags him out of the river ,,berric founds his body and asks throws to give him life,but throws refuse.. Then berric gives him his life.  Now the reanimated blackfish stands....he leads the brotherhood.. Starts killing Frey's ,,,and the rat cook scene can also happen...
   Up to now as berric is still alive the brotherhood is still decent.. But show gives more brutality than books ,so they can't make the brotherhood so decent... They have to change and that can be possible only with a change of leader..this theory can answer to all the questions in last episode about why blackfish death was not shown,why berric is still alive ,why the Frey's has not dying yet....
  Get hype for #lordstoneheart

On 14/6/2016 at 9:39 PM, Roshan said:

Theory on blackfish fate
     We have not seen blackfish body..but as the lanister man reports it ,he must be dead..but where is his body... May be thrown into the river...
     We have seen berric in last episode... There were very few person were there who is dead in the books and alive in the show... Berric is one...so he must die by the end of the season.... How did Berric die....giving life to lsh...same situation can be created for blackfish...
    Nymerya is not yet appeared.. We all know nymerya is confidential this season ,but not appeared yet.she will come but with a bang . she may be introduced while dragging blackfish out...
  In the books many Frey's died after red wedding...but none in the show... So we may get a huge Frey pie by the end of the season.... Who can give that ..who hates them so much now....obviously blackfish...
     So my theory is after blackfish death the Frey's thrown his body in the river ,,,aftee a day or two nymerya drags him out of the river ,,berric founds his body and asks throws to give him life,but throws refuse.. Then berric gives him his life.  Now the reanimated blackfish stands....he leads the brotherhood.. Starts killing Frey's ,,,and the rat cook scene can also happen...
   Up to now as berric is still alive the brotherhood is still decent.. But show gives more brutality than books ,so they can't make the brotherhood so decent... They have to change and that can be possible only with a change of leader..this theory can answer to all the questions in last episode about why blackfish death was not shown,why berric is still alive ,why the Frey's has not dying yet....
  Get hype for #lordstoneheart

I think the way you say it sounds plausible; but it's unlikely it will happen. They have just cut LSH (unless she is the best kept secret in the world and appears in the final scene of the season), and I wouldn't understand why would they keep the same story without the same character, being her extremely relevant.

• 1 month later...

I think BF is alive and escaped as he did in the books. He's rather pragmatic person and has a low regard of his nephew Edmure (not for nothing!), he isn't a veangence driven like Cat or Arya. BF would probably try to get the castle back or go North to join Jon and Sansa.

On 6/15/2016 at 5:48 PM, jbent87 said:

this is actually solid, but again, too next level for B&W, kings of the off screen character deaths. 

But taking into account Stannis, he could be really dead.

• 1 month later...

I put forth a detailed post on Reddit ASOIAF regarding The Blackfish being alive -- I used screengrab pictures to show that I believe the soldier/sergeant?/captain? -- whom initially disobeyed The Blackfish and allowed the taking of Riverrun , only to obviously be surprised Edmure yielded the castle and disgusted he ordered Brynden taken into custody -- was the same guy who wore a Lannister uniform/helmet to report to Jaime that The Blackfish "didn't survive" -- I admit fully, the shadows and lighting of the scenes were not exactly conclusive evidence, but I think you can see some evidence in the pics...

and therefore, I think that when this soldier/sgt realized what Edmure had done, and by extension, what he himself had done, (and further what he was being ordered to do) he decided to go find Blackfish, warn him, and help him.  Maybe after Blackfish said he'd get into a sword fight and Brienne/Pod went on their way, this guy found Blackfish, said, "Listen, my bossman, you were right, I'm ashamed and sorry, let me help you -- YOU HAVE TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW!"  ***AND THEN*** the Blackfish did his swimming thing to evade capture.... and this same Sgt kills a Lannister guard (easy enough) , takes his uniform, and goes to report the Blackfish was killed.  If the body was asked for, all he has to say is "The Tullys inter their dead in the river, the garrison made sure Brynden was immediately consigned to The Trident...." 

I can't PROVE it happened, but I think it makes a lot of damn sense and I can make a convincing argument and show a bit of proof.

And EDIT-

Beric Dondarrion was a better character in the books than Catelyn Tully *ever was*, a Beric Dondarrion POV would have been AMAZING, and a lord stoneheart Beric in GoT is ****WAY BETTER**** Than any lady stoneheart/ Catelyn.  Any day of the week and twice on Sept Sundays,

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 2:39 PM, Roshan said:

I don't think that "dead in the books" necessarily means that someone can't be "alive" at the end of the series.  As long as they aren't a main character, one who directly affects who "wins" the Game of Thrones I don't think it matters all that much.  And I would postulate that Beric and Thoros are very much secondary characters.

Frankly I doubt that the Blackfish is still alive because quite frankly in the series there isn't much for his character to do.  If he goes North to join Sansa and Jon exactly how much help could he be?  He's not from the North so he really no help in whipping up support.  He's by his own admission and Bronn's estimate too old to be much help on the battlefield.  So I really don't see the point of a writer keeping that character alive.

People just need to let LSH go...she's not appearing in the show.

As for Blackfish, I think he can still hold a purpose in the books, but definitely not in the show.  He's essentially a side character with no plot.  And with only 13 episodes left?  What good would it do to have him alive? 

Archived