Most annoying character

Red Ronnet (yum)

Honestly, no characters irritate me. There are characters I dislike, but the only time I dread seeing a character is because you know they're going to do something awful, like Ramsey. I don't think I've ever read another series where not a single character irritated me.

I found the Sand Snakes a little...irksome. Or perhaps I only found them amusing. The entire time I was reading about each of their different weapons, I was thinking, "The next one is probably named Vernita, and she's a knife expert..."

I also agree with others who found Ygritte's trademark phrase tiring after awhile.

Actually, yes. 'You know nothing, Jon Snow' did become a bit tiresome. I liked Ygritte but I didn't like the way she condescended to him. Jon didn't know much about life north of the Wall because he'd lived his whole life south of it. If it had been Ygritte trying to infiltrate life in the south she would have been discovered in a heartbeat. She knew nothing about life there, but Jon was never condescending towards her.

Damphair then Quentyn.  If Cat was still alive then her.  I really hate how god damn slow Bran's arc is also.  I know there is big buzz about the Damphair's new chapter, but Euron is the one actually making it interesting.  Every thing before is so painful.

21 minutes ago, Dya of Oldstones said:

Patchface, in spite of finding his prophecies intriguing and fun to speculate on. I would have said Penny on my first read but I've grown fond of her with subsequent rereads.

Patchface is pure awesome sauce.  He is about to T-bag everyone in Westeros, the best part is he is trying to warn everyone first. Lol.

58 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Actually, yes. 'You know nothing, Jon Snow' did become a bit tiresome. I liked Ygritte but I didn't like the way she condescended to him. Jon didn't know much about life north of the Wall because he'd lived his whole life south of it. If it had been Ygritte trying to infiltrate life in the south she would have been discovered in a heartbeat. She knew nothing about life there, but Jon was never condescending towards her.

What did it for me with her was her amazement at seeing a single tower... after having climbed a 700 foot tall 300 mile long wall.  You just made it over one of the greatest achievements of civilization in your entire world, and you're impressed by a little tower.  Get some damn perspective.

That is definitely Jaime. He always act before think and then justify his atrocious actions with such reasons as "to save more innocent lives" and "to save my family". Gullible readers might be fooled into it, but I don't buy his bullshit excuses. He is not only annoying but also too arrogant. 

Archived