Most annoying character

Red Ronnet (yum)

Most annoying character:

1. Sweetrobin >> I want to strangle that little shit 
2. Speaking of little shit >> Joffrey 
3. Oh speaking of Joffrey >> AGOT Sansa 
4. ADWD Dany
5. Post-switch-the-babes Gilly
6. Cat and her shitstorm of poor live choices. Things don't improve much even when she turned into Lady Stoneheart. 
7. Arianne >> can't stand her 'you love Quentyn more than me that's fine but I'm gonna be passive-aggressive about it until you give me what I want' stunt she forever pulled 90% of her screentime (in the books). 
8. This list goes on forever so I'm gonna stop 

I don't find any of the characters that annoying but most of the Starks don't interest me much Catelyn, Bran, Arya & Sansa especially.

Sam(at times).

Selyse.

Lysa.(I literally cheered a little when she went flying)

Robin.

Edit: how could I forget to add the character who really does annoy me, Jojen Reed.

1. Aeron - tedious and guillible.

2. Victarion Greyjoy - tedious, guillible and cruel.

3. Jon Snow - in turns I find him to be sullen, rude, ignorant and perhaps a little ambitious too. It doesn't sit well with me. (His chapters are also probably my least favourite in the series).

4. Bran Stark - Bran is okay but I never really enjoy his chapters.

5. Daenerys - ignorant, entitled and lucky (never fully suffers the consequences of her actions). I wouldn't say she's "annoying" as such but sometimes I do find her actions frustrating.

Annoying is difficult.  I have POV's I don't want to read and people who make me cringe but I think Dany takes the cake with annoying around the time of Astapor.  I don't have a problem with how she handled things in AGOT and used to like her character.  Maybe Mereen is just getting to me

Archived