[Book Spoilers] Jaime & Brienne- What's going on?

Meera of Tarth

17 minutes ago, Cron said:

Hmmmmmmm...I thought YOU were JB's number one follower!!

Not really, I love them but I'm sure I am not their n1 fan in the world....and NCW is one of the best shippers  :P

On 5/29/2017 at 1:09 PM, Meera of Tarth said:

Not really, I love them but I'm sure I am not their n1 fan in the world....and NCW is one of the best shippers  :P

Only about six more weeks now till the new season.

I'm guessing I'll be around more here then, hopefully you will too (and everyone else here)

45 minutes ago, Cron said:

Only about six more weeks now till the new season.

I'm guessing I'll be around more here then, hopefully you will too (and everyone else here)

Watching any hint of J/B.

22 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Watching any hint of J/B.

Yeah, you've convinced me that it's going to happen.

Not that I ever believed for sure it was NOT going to happen, just that I wasn't really sure, probably would have considered it a coin flip before I started talking about it with you.

Now, though, I consider it a stone cold slam dunk.

I still believe Jaime will die in the end, though, maybe with Brienne carrying his child.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

About Jaime and Cersei......

I was angry that he said to her that he was not angry, yet he showed fear. They should have had a big argument because of the sept and Tommen.

At least there is no love anymore between those two.

I bet some gestures were not on the script, because Nik expressed the disillusion and disgust with his acting (although there was the I'm not angry part).

I was horrified when he was upset because Euron wanted to marry Cersei, but now I see this as that Jaime might be learning, very very slowly that she IS NOT INTERESTED IN HIM as a lover/person/brother but as an slave. She is evil. She even didin't care about Tommen anymore!

The best part.....when Euron tells her that it feels good to kill a brother and Jaime looks at her (obviously, this is meant for the audience).

Yeah I really didin't like the map scene, I can't understand what D&D are doing with Jaime, and why. I loved Euron though.

And then he said "In my experience, the surest way to a woman's heart is with a gift. A priceless gift."  LoL, So true. Maybe more than one?

https://lovelace-media.imgix.net/uploads/465/92157840-8b20-0133-394c-06e18a8a4ae5.gif?w=740&h=392&fit=max&auto=format

41 minutes ago, Cridefea said:

Yeah I really didin't like the map scene, I can't understand what D&D are doing with Jaime, and why. I loved Euron though.

And then he said "In my experience, the surest way to a woman's heart is with a gift. A priceless gift."  LoL, So true. Maybe more than one?

https://lovelace-media.imgix.net/uploads/465/92157840-8b20-0133-394c-06e18a8a4ae5.gif?w=740&h=392&fit=max&auto=format

Brienne is shipping JB in the panel. And she is completely against the dea of a romance with Tormund.

Archived