Characters you dislike or hate

norwaywolf123

Ramsay is the worst character by far. Most characters have gray areas, you can put yourself in their shoes, can undestand why they're the way they are, etc. With Ramsay it's like GRRM didn't even try. He's plain disgusting and evil.

There are other characters whom I would hate if I met them personally, but they're very interesting to read (like Euron) so I kinda forgive them. I don't know, there's a diference between not liking a character and not liking who they are.

1 hour ago, norwaywolf123 said:

Jon Snow

Daenerys Targaryen

Cersei Lannister

Robb Stark

Arya Stark

Tyrion Lannister

Tyene Sand

Nymeria Sand

Doran Martell

So basically you hate the entire series!

4 hours ago, OuttaOldtown said:

Truly hate Stannis, Selyse isn't far behind. Plenty more I dislike, truly evil characters like Ramsay & Gregor are so unlikable I don't consider them worth listing..

Just curious, what makes you hate Stannis?

I hate or dislike:

Ramsay

Gregor and his men

Brave Companions

Rorge and Biter

Cersei and Tyrion

Daenerys

Arianne

Selyse and Axel

Ygritte

Dontos

Penny

Euron and Balon

Stokeworths

Lysa

57 minutes ago, dariopatke said:

I love how hating him gets his fans curious. Ever since I first read the prologue of ACoK he has been my least favorite in the story, the treatment of Cressen was nothing short of despicable. He's an uptight entitled whiny bitch and encompasses everything I don't like. He's has no sense of humor, no skills with women, don't say Mel cause she is a hooker. No, he's not pure evil like Ramsay, I almost prefer an honest psycho to him.. 

3 hours ago, dariopatke said:

Gregor and his men

Does that also mean Shitmouth(He not on Arya''s list and he did give prisoners extra bread when they ask".

who i dislike

Renly-While he a better uncle than Euron, he still was not a great uncle to his own niece(Robert was probably  a better uncle to her).

Ramsey-I hope he get hunted by Nymeria the direwolf.

Gregor-being undead actually make him less evil than he was alive

Euron-I hope Vic actually kinslay him

LF-for betraying Ned and for abusing Jeyne Poole.

Melisandre-she wanted to burn Edric Storm(  Patchface  is more likeable than her).

11 hours ago, Cato.the.Elder said:

Euron, Victorion, Aeron, Theon... 

I think there might be some kind of pattern here (but I kind of like Asha and The Reader)

Seems totally random to me.........they all just really suck 

The Mountain (and his men)

Vargo Hoath (and the Bloody Mummers)

Rickon Karstark

Robert Baratheon

Joffrey Baratheon

Stannis Baratheon

Theon (not Reek, I like Reek)

The Rest of the Greyjoys

Kahl Drogo

Tywin Lannister 

Cersei Lannister (by the time we get her POV, I liked her in GoT)

Littlefinger

Quyburn

11 hours ago, OuttaOldtown said:

I love how hating him gets his fans curious. Ever since I first read the prologue of ACoK he has been my least favorite in the story, the treatment of Cressen was nothing short of despicable. He's an uptight entitled whiny bitch and encompasses everything I don't like. He's has no sense of humor, no skills with women, don't say Mel cause she is a hooker. No, he's not pure evil like Ramsay, I almost prefer an honest psycho to him.. 

It is better that I find it curious and actually know that opinions are different than just say "I am right, Stannis is 100% good, you are all wrong". 

I agree that his treatment of Cressen was horrible and during my first reading I rooted for Renly at SE and then Lannisters on Blackwater, but in SoS I started to like Stannis and in DoD he became one of my favourite characters. With every reread I like him more and dislike Tyrion f.e.

I find really likeable about him and Theon the fact that many people can find themselves in them (softer version of course, but they are more human than Robb, Ned or Daenerys.

9 hours ago, Batbob45 said:

Does that also mean Shitmouth(He not on Arya''s list and he did give prisoners extra bread when they ask".

who i dislike

Renly-While he a better uncle than Euron, he still was not a great uncle to his own niece(Robert was probably  a better uncle to her).

Ramsey-I hope he get hunted by Nymeria the direwolf.

Gregor-being undead actually make him less evil than he was alive

Euron-I hope Vic actually kinslay him

LF-for betraying Ned and for abusing Jeyne Poole.

Melisandre-she wanted to burn Edric Storm(  Patchface  is more likeable than her).

Well, I dont hate hate Shitmouth for reason you said and he has a part of him that is human, but he did ride with ser Gregor and doubtless commit and witness horrible crimes so I cant say I like him either.

Ygritte

Gregor Clegane

Cersei Lanniser

Bloodraven

Lord Walder Frey

Aerion Greyjoy

Littlefinger

Those are probably the main ones I feel an actual dislike toward. Sometimes Jon, but I'm mostly indifferent to him

I don't hate anyone but do dislike a few.

The Greyjoy's with the exception of Asha & Theon. Hope Dany's dragons have them all for dinner.

Bran Stark & friends who are so tedious. Stay in the greenery for good all I care.

Jon Snow - Not because he is boring, which he isn't, but for the fact he keeps getting flung into your face of how great he is & will finish up on the Iron Throne. Hopefully, the author is strong & keeps him dead.

Ramsey/Roose Bolton - Not normally bothered about baddies, but hope these two both come to a gruesome end.

Fatboy Tarly - The Billy Bunter of the series who whines & gets on your nerves.

Dorne is also quite boring, and the sandsnakes do nothing for me.

Tyrian - Like Jon Snow not boring, but keeps getting flung down your throat how godly he is. Might as well become Lord Septon.

Archived