Characters you dislike or hate

norwaywolf123

All of the Martells except the Red Viper

The  Vale except for the Royces 

Any given Ghiscari who's name I never attempted to pronounce.

Euron (apparently I'm one of the few who like the other Greyjoys)

Janos Slynt

Littlefinger

Strong Belwas 

Daario Naharis 

Dany

Mace Tyrell

The Waif

Cersei

Walder Frey (but think he's hilarious in the show)

Illyrio Mopatis

(The obvious monsters I left off)

And apparently I'm in a minority that actively roots for Stannis, the one true King of Westeros. 

All of the Freys.

They remind me of that weird, disgusting family that seems to exist in most neighborhoods/towns.  Everyone wants them gone, but you just can't seem to get rid of them.  The type of family that makes everyone else sick to their stomachs.  Like the McPoyles on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Hate is too strong and unhealthy of an emotion.  Let's say "Strong Dislike" instead.

Strongly-Disliked People:

1. Bran Stark - His chapters are soooo boring.
  2. Jon Snow - George, please have the Walking Ice shred this boy and his mutt to pieces like lettuce for salad
  3. Jaime Lannister
  4. Stannis Baratheon
  5. Robb Stark

So most of you are masochists hating that many PoV characters and reading hugeass books then bothering to come here and discuss about it all the same........ I don't believe you are being sincere sirs and m'ladies.

That being said I hated Sansa for her "childish" mistakes in AGoT for a long time and I'll continue to hate Dany as long as she stays in essos.

22 hours ago, Stannistician said:

All of the Freys.

They remind me of that weird, disgusting family that seems to exist in most neighborhoods/towns.  Everyone wants them gone, but you just can't seem to get rid of them.  The type of family that makes everyone else sick to their stomachs.  Like the McPoyles on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

I believe you are thinking of the Kardasians.

Cat is the worst... She is just a horrible person in so many ways, and a bad mother. 

Terrible to Jon for no reason

Useless and pitiful when Bran falls and Rob needs her

trusts littlefinger

panics and irrational when running into Tyrion... compounds the mistake by then letting him go

basicaly singlehandedly responsible for starting the war of five kings, and Ned's death (with a little help from pitiful Sansa, who only gets a pass because of incompetence and because her mother apparently didn't teach her any god damn sense) 

Totally fails at brokering peace between baratheon brothers

Sells her son's marriage vows to the fucking Freys... And gives him terrible advice in general

Let's Jaime go for no reason at all...

Can't even die well, she has to kill the poor innocent jester...

Then after causing the ruin of her house and of her husbands house and throwing the realm into turmoil she has the balls to come back to life and seek vengeance!

Are you kidding me woman... Cannot wait for someone to kill her again

The only character I really hate is Ramsay Bolton. He's starting to make Aerys look sane and benevolent in comparison. This less than two dimensional character is nothing but personified cruelty. The sooner he dies, the better. Reading about this useless cliché villain in a world that is otherwise filled with great characters is just annoying.

There are many other antagonists, but they're still great literary characters. I really enjoy reading about Tywin Lannister, and even the Freys have their motivations. Ramsay however just exists to be evil, and that's why I hate him.

Archived