Last scene predictions?

3 minutes ago, Kiwi said:

Yup, I think the guys who claim last scene will be the Wall falling, need to check the episode timers.

I would say the scenes we can be quite sure to see in the last episode include:

1. Cersei's trial and THE BOOM (this will be a looong scene).

2. Mel's trial.

3. Maybe Rickon's funeral.

4. ToJ and maybe some update on where Bran is heading now.

5. Jaime at the Twins, maybe Arya showing up and killing Freys.

6. Littlefinger/Sansa and Jon/Sansa scenes from the trailer.

7. Dany leaving to Westeros with the Iron fleet.

8. Likely Varys arriving in Dorne, some negotiations with you-know-who. Not a must this season, but I guess it will happen, as Dorne hasn't showed up since episode 1 (luckily) and needs an update.

9. A Brienne scene, maybe meeting the Hound.

Leaving very little to no time at all for a huge scene of the Wall falling down. We will see it eventually, but I don't think it will happen before episode 2-3 in the next season.

Thanks Kiwi, I forgot about Mel, but I think that will go good for her, since Stannis was the only person who could have made the decision.

BTW, in episode 8 Dany still needed 1000 ships, why are 100 now enough? 900 replaced with the dragon express? 

22 minutes ago, CBeck113 said:

Thanks Kiwi, I forgot about Mel, but I think that will go good for her, since Stannis was the only person who could have made the decision.

BTW, in episode 8 Dany still needed 1000 ships, why are 100 now enough? 900 replaced with the dragon express? 

To be fair the show never mentions the size of Slavers' fleet. It's a stretch that there could be 900, but technically there's no contradiction. Also Dany's army is overkill, so maybe she will not transport it all at once, but rather in turns, seeing as the journeys such as one across the Narrow Sea take 5 minutes tops -.-'

First i'll list what i think will happen in the finale and then the last scene:

1. The Faith banishes Cersei from KL, Tommen commits suicide out of guilt that he let her mother down one more time by banishing Trial by Combat, Cersei goes mad and orders Qyburn to burn the Sept and the Red Keep down, but the wildfire spreads and burns almost all of the KL down. Margaery, HS, Loras and Lancel die in these events. Cersei survives.

2. Varys kills Kevan, Qyburn and Pycelle by using the littlebirds. 

3. Ellaria, Tyene and Obara agree to support Dany's claim and exact revenge on the Lannisters and those who killed Elia and Oberyn.

4. Daario is found out to be a traitor and is executed by Dany before they depart for Westeros.

5. Jaime attends the Twins party but leaves early, being disgusted by it, saving himself from what happens next.

6. Arya wears a disguise and uses poison to get rid of most of those at the Twins party, Walder has his throat sliced by her, not before she reveals her true identity. 

7. The Hound and co. stumble upon Arya and they exchange some words before departng again. 

8. Mel faces her trial, and is executed for burning down Shireen.

9. Different Northern Houses pledge their support to Jon and he is proclaimed King in the North by the Manderlys, we see the Fletcher cast description on screen. Sansa supports Jon, and twarths LF's plan, he leaves for Vale and Brienne comes back with news of Riverrun and Blackfish.

10. Melisandre faces her trial, and is executed by Davos. Tormund is given the Dreadfort. 

11. Bran arrives at the Wall, has his part 2 of TOJ's vision, realizes who Jon really is, Benjen departs after leading Bran to the Wall. We hear a crack in it when he passes through.

12. Sam arrives in Oldtown, he is searching for some books and hears some loud bangs, the siege of Oldtown has began, Euron's ships are seen. 

In my opinon this is how the Finale will unfold, the last scene in my opinion will be the NK bringing down the Wall in a similar way he entered the CotF Cave. 

Of course some events are just wishful thinking on my part ... 

I think Jon's parentage reveal will be the close of the season. 

It's been partly mentioned before on reddit but perhaps a double cut scene where Bran investigates TOJ further through weirnet simultaneosly of Jon saying his good byes to Rickon. Jon is also investigating Lyanna's grave, Ned's, Rickon's, and then Robb, Bran, Arya, and Sansa's. We know from the books Ned broke tradition and included his whole family in the tombs, not just the kings and lords of winter. We also know the graves are alrady dug. Perhaps after seeing that, Ghost bolts through the crypts, down deeper. Jon gives chase deep down down down. There is the collapsed part of the crypts mentioned previously and perhaps he starts clawing at the collapsed rocks, urging Jon forward and Jon obliges. All the while we are seeing the ToJ scene cut in and out. We see that Lyanna isn't getting hurt but giving birth. We see ghost stop at a tomb in the distance from Jon's PoV deep in the crypts. We see that Lyanna's birth is a boy..."promise me ned". Jon's torch light flickers across the head stone and it is inscribed "Jon Snow son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark". 

Cuts to black. 

Tower of joy scene will open then we will see Jon and Davis is yelling about shireen burning. Jon will make a decision . then there will be Lora's trial. Then the Frey feast. Back too meereen and what happens there. Cut too either brienne and pod or bwob. Then back to winter fell and sansa and little finger. Jon appears behind little finger and asks to speak to sansa alone. 

Back to whatever happens with the Frey's. Then bran reaches the wall And benjen parts with him. The events at kings landing. As fire consumes we cut too dany boarding ships. Mel is put to death and Jon snow dies or feels something happen as Mel becomes a sword and its aevo the conquorer sword. Jon breaths again engulfed in flames and we cut too the nights king And he says so it begins.

17 minutes ago, GeorgeIAF said:

First i'll list what i think will happen in the finale and then the last scene:

1. The Faith banishes Cersei from KL, Tommen commits suicide out of guilt that he let her mother down one more time by banishing Trial by Combat, Cersei goes mad and orders Qyburn to burn the Sept and the Red Keep down, but the wildfire spreads and burns almost all of the KL down. Margaery, HS, Loras and Lancel die in these events. Cersei survives.

2. Varys kills Kevan, Qyburn and Pycelle by using the littlebirds. 

3. Ellaria, Tyene and Obara agree to support Dany's claim and exact revenge on the Lannisters and those who killed Elia and Oberyn.

4. Daario is found out to be a traitor and is executed by Dany before they depart for Westeros.

5. Jaime attends the Twins party but leaves early, being disgusted by it, saving himself from what happens next.

6. Arya wears a disguise and uses poison to get rid of most of those at the Twins party, Walder has his throat sliced by her, not before she reveals her true identity. 

7. The Hound and co. stumble upon Arya and they exchange some words before departng again. 

8. Mel faces her trial, and is executed for burning down Shireen.

9. Different Northern Houses pledge their support to Jon and he is proclaimed King in the North by the Manderlys, we see the Fletcher cast description on screen. Sansa supports Jon, and twarths LF's plan, he leaves for Vale and Brienne comes back with news of Riverrun and Blackfish.

10. Melisandre faces her trial, and is executed by Davos. Tormund is given the Dreadfort. 

11. Bran arrives at the Wall, has his part 2 of TOJ's vision, realizes who Jon really is, Benjen departs after leading Bran to the Wall. We hear a crack in it when he passes through.

12. Sam arrives in Oldtown, he is searching for some books and hears some loud bangs, the siege of Oldtown has began, Euron's ships are seen. 

In my opinon this is how the Finale will unfold, the last scene in my opinion will be the NK bringing down the Wall in a similar way he entered the CotF Cave. 

Of course some events are just wishful thinking on my part ... 

I'd be so stoked if Jon gives Tormund the dreadfort or deepwood.

Bran making it to "safety" behind the wall, and informing everyone that like with BloodRaven's cave, Bran being "marked" means the wall is now just a wall, rather than a magical barrier. He needs to get to Winterfell/the Godswood there to link back up to the Weirnet.

Ravens sent to Winterfell.... Jon goes issues orders to rally everyone to the wall..... Final shot is of some remaining dead bodies from the battle of the bastards turning into wights, showing that the Night King's Magic is starting to spread south of the wall.

That's my idea for a closer, given the "Winds of Winter" title.  Shows the threat of the walker army, without having them actually take the wall.... While also setting up a reason to basically call all remaining armies North, because outside of Euron, there won't be anyone left down South.... Jaime and his army would be up near there as well..... The Vale Army as well.

Meanwhile, Daenarys + Yara + Unsullied + Dothraki I'm fairly certain are going to make an alliance with the Dorne girls + Olenna with Varys........ So literally every non Ironborne army will already be set up to get on the same team, and fight the WW..... Granted, it would all be a little too Disney for GRRM, but I feel like there really has to be this level of a unification, if we're really to end the show in like 11 episodes.

I think we will see Dany leaving for Westeros, Jon's parentage revealed, Arya killing Walder Frey, perhaps Euron arriving at Oldtown (this may be next season), Bran passing the wall and Cersei burning kings landing.  The most likely ending I guess is Jon or Dany as they will be key players next season.

There are several possibilities in my mind.

Smoking ruins of KL

The wall falling, or breaking at Castle Black ww's coming through

A new king being raised up

Dany and her crew on ships sailing to Westeros

All of these would be satisfying ends in my opinion.

On June 20, 2016 at 9:42 AM, Rhoynar said:

The High Sparrow murdered by Varys (Varys needs Cersei to break shit apart, the Sparrows bring some sort of order)

I don't know how they will do it, in the trailer, isn't the HS speaking at her trial? Varys would need to kill him before the trial commences. But I do like that idea.

In no particular order:

1) Cersei burns down the Sept of Baelor using wildfire, but Tommen dies trying to rescue Margeary.  Kevan Lannister and Pycelle try to take control in the aftermath, but are murdered by Varys/Qyburn's little birds.  Cersei takes the throne.

2) Jaime arrives back from the Riverlands to see wildfire burning.  I think there's at least a small chance he kills Cersei as a result, though likely next season.

3) Bran and Benjen trying to evade the dead.  Bran sees the Tower of Joy sequence and discusses it with Benjen, and Bran and the Audience realize who Jon is.  They arrive at the wall, but Benjen can't go through.

4) Bran goes through, which removes the magic from the wall, and the Night's King does his deal and the wall (or at least a section of it) falls.

5) Arya arrives back in the Riverlands and hooks back up with the Brotherhood without banners.  Eventually they'll infiltrate the Frey's dinner and we get reverse Red Wedding (think this is next season tho).

6) Dany either sets sail for Westeros or arrives in the the Blackwater Bay (or maybe a compromise and she lands at Dragon Stone).

7) Sam goes to the Citadel and looks for books on the White Walkers and Dragons.  Euron shows up in the bay at Oldtown with a large number of ships (not the full 1000 yet tho).

8) Varys makes a deal with Dorne.

Archived