Last scene predictions?

1 hour ago, Aryakills said:

I'm gonna say its Dany & Company headed west. She'll be on Drogon. But the camera will race ahead and we'll see an overhead shot of at least the Sept of Baelor burning.

And in five or eight thousand years, they will blame Dany for having put King's Landing to dragon fire.

15 hours ago, The Unborn said:

The last shot of the seaon will be Dany either on a boat or on Drogons back, with her army on a boat sailing to Westeros.

So, Dany leaves Mareen, Mareen goes to hell. Dany comes back and saves Mareen, and then in a weeks time, leaves again, this time with the unsullied as well. Hmmmmmm

Can you say plot hole?

So, assuming Tyrion goes with Dany when she leaves, who exactly is going to mind the store when they are gone?

32 minutes ago, Ice Spider said:

So, Dany leaves Mareen, Mareen goes to hell. Dany comes back and saves Mareen, and then in a weeks time, leaves again, this time with the unsullied as well. Hmmmmmm

Can you say plot hole?

So, assuming Tyrion goes with Dany when she leaves, who exactly is going to mind the store when they are gone?

Remember the scene right after Tyrion made the deal? The people of Preteen were shown to respect Dany's councillors. She'll leave Darrio, Grey Worm, some second sons, and some unsullied  behind. Missandie will go with her. Somebody has to say all those titles. Lol

The Masters have been beheaded. The one who lived is still washing the brown stains out of his small clothes. There is no threat.

19 hours ago, The Ice Wolf of Loki said:

I think the Wall will be the end of next season.

Season 7 will be about Dany's Conquest/possible 2nd Dance of Dragons and Season 8 the 2nd War of the Dawn.

^^This^^, way to dam early for the wall to fall this season. Two years of war with the others? Really? I do think we will get a scene with the others however, a gathering of their forces in the same vane as when the NK changed the baby boy. Maybe we will see THAT boy, now grown some?

If Dany up and leaves Mareen after one episode it will be a classic D&D WTF moment.

As everyone has been saying it does seem to early to break the Wall but we are aware of how damn slow the WW are right? It might take awhile before we need to address them. My question though is why are they so slow? No ones come up with a logical explanation. It's not like you have to feed or rat an army of the dead. You could literally March 24 hours through the continent but no it took them 5 SEASONS to just get to Hardhome! Why? I always thought it was methodical but what could be the reason? It could be tied in to why they came out of there slumber at all in the first place which we still don't know even though we know how they were made.

Lol last scene..... Lady Stoneheart *dies laughing*

I'd say most likely final scene is tower of Joy part 2 with Jon's parentage reveal.

As second possibility I'd say the wall being breached and WW army marching south.

If none of these two. Errrm Dany arriving to Westeros, and some more Dany adulation/badass speech from her.

Finally I wouldn't exclude GRRM making a cameo playing lord Manderly making Frey pizzas, with the inside the episode revealing he delayed TWOW to have the time to play this scene. :)

13 hours ago, Beric Zoolander said:

What's Varys doing are we going to see a scene reminiscent to the end of book 5 with him involved?

I do think so because in the books he is supporting Aegon that with he kills Kevan and Pycelle to leaves kingslanding in chaos before an Aegon's attack coming from the Stormlands (in a revealed cheapter of Winds of Winter, Aegon is almost conquering Storm's End and there's a  Tyrell army coming down from Kings Landing for a possible battle). 

IN the show there's no Aegon and Daenerys needs support in Westeros so he will probably going to Dorne gain the support of Ellaria and the Sand Snakes. 

Last scene will either be Dany sailing to Westeros or TOJ reveal/Jon discovering it's true origin on the crypts of Winterfell. 

Kings Landing burning, or parts of it at least.  I don't see the wall falling in this episode.  We probably won't even see the White Walkers.  Pictures that were released show Bran under what seems to be a Weirwood tree.  Might get the ToJ reveal towards the end of the episode

I gotta believe that Dany won't be traveling to Westeros until halfway through next season at the earliest. 

She has to shore up politics in Slavers Bay first; who's ruling in her stead?

She needs to secure passage to Westeros (She is still short a few ships)

She needs to draw up a battle plan (Who in her service knows Westeros? Tyrion & Vasrys, two smart advisors but not going to lead an army.) So she needs to give Grey Worm some geography lessons and have him promote people to lead troops.

They haven't developed the Northern threat enough to have Dany come over.

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 5:18 AM, Asvpxkvng said:

As everyone has been saying it does seem to early to break the Wall but we are aware of how damn slow the WW are right? It might take awhile before we need to address them. My question though is why are they so slow? No ones come up with a logical explanation. It's not like you have to feed or rat an army of the dead. You could literally March 24 hours through the continent but no it took them 5 SEASONS to just get to Hardhome! Why? I always thought it was methodical but what could be the reason? It could be tied in to why they came out of there slumber at all in the first place which we still don't know even though we know how they were made.

Littlefinger won't let them use his teleporter. ;)

Several members of the NW are standing at the top of the wall looking North. The camera angle changes to reveal that they're looking at a virtual sea of wights. Shot pans back to the NW, Edd turns to whoever is now first builder and says, "You're gonna need a bigger wall." They all toss back a flag on of ale, fade to black. 

Last scene... we haven't seen the North all episode and we suddenly get a scene where Jon is sitting at a table eating.  Tormund and Davos walk up.

Tormund:  "What the heck was that??? You just ran in."

Davos: "I calculated the odds.  They weren't that good but we had a chance:

Tormund: "Yeah, we had a plan, man, and you ruined it."

Davos: "Idiot. Fool. Why do we bring you?"

Jon looks down at his plate: "At least I got chicken."

Archived