Last scene predictions?

What are your predictions for the last scene of this season? 

Some are saying TOJ, other Kings landing in fire ...

I think we'll see Khaleesi sailing towards Westeros or a huge fleet on the narrow sea with Khaleesi above on Rhaegal and the Drogon and Viserion each side heading towards Westeros, more of a "Can't wait for next season scene".

KL burning, Dany  destroying the harpies, and White walker army at the wall.  I don't think there is enough time in just two episodes for Dany to get her stuff together to start heading towards Westros, especially with next episode probably all about Jon. The crossing of the sea will be all of next season. 

The last scene needs to be foreboding about the real enemy.  It needs to be the Wall falling, not necessarily the White Walkers and their hordes advancing.  Daenerys is likely to get prevented from making an expeditious trek to Westeros by Euron and gang intercepting her and Yara/Theon in this episode.  I don't think that she will reach Westeros for another two or three episodes next season. 

6 hours ago, Not a kneeler said:

There will be cliffhangers and major setups for next season, (but I can't imagine they will come up with anything to match last season's finale.)

I'm guessing the last scene will be the Wall breached.

They can't breach The Wall with 13 episodes to go. They have very little dragonglass and a handful of Valyrian steel swords spread across Westeros. Dany and the dragons along with a massive army aren't even in the same country. If they breach The Wall in the finale the WW would sweep through Westeros with ease. 

I think it will be a duality:

The Dothraki and Unsullied along with all of Mereen bow/pledge themselves to Dany, crying out "Mysha!", "Khaleesi", and whatever else.

The Northern houses and Wildings pledge themselves to Jon, crying out "King In The North!"

Might not be the final scene, but I bet we'll see something like this at some point.

9 minutes ago, Aegonzo The Great said:

I think it will be a duality:

The Dothraki and Unsullied along with all of Mereen bow/pledge themselves to Dany, crying out "Mysha!", "Khaleesi", and whatever else.

The Northern houses and Wildings pledge themselves to Jon, crying out "King In The North!"

Might not be the final scene, but I bet we'll see something like this at some point.

They love ending episodes with people pledging/chanting Dany or Dany speaking another language. Honestly her storyline has been piss forever. So stale it doesn't matter. The dragons were cool at first but up until this point cost the show too much with little payoff. Especially since they took away major stories to show 3 dragons not really doing a thing

1 hour ago, bfin said:

They can't breach The Wall with 13 episodes to go. They have very little dragonglass and a handful of Valyrian steel swords spread across Westeros. Dany and the dragons along with a massive army aren't even in the same country. If they breach The Wall in the finale the WW would sweep through Westeros with ease. 

The north will be united by this point though, and Arya will be headed home.  Danaerys will likely be heading to Westeros, Cersei burns the Great Sept or Kings Landing ending that whole plotline, Jaime has a simple trip back to the city, the Hound, the brotherhood, and Brienne are all headed up north, characters are converging,  there simply is not much more left to happen in the story.

8 minutes ago, aryagonnakill#2 said:

The north will be united by this point though, and Arya will be headed home.  Danaerys will likely be heading to Westeros, Cersei burns the Great Sept or Kings Landing ending that whole plotline, Jaime has a simple trip back to the city, the Hound, the brotherhood, and Brienne are all headed up north, characters are converging,  there simply is not much more left to happen in the story.

Still way too much left to happen before they breach. Dany will definitely be in this country, not merely heading here. Sam hasn't even figured out how to stop them. They couldn't prolong 13 episodes of zombie ice killers who turn the dead into more of them that long. You know that

The majority of Season 7 will consist of everyone *getting* in position for the final season....which mean it is *way* too soon for something like the wall to collapse (if it ever even does).  There is no buildup for something like that happening yet, so there is a 0% chance of it happening in episode 10.

The final scene for this season will either be the Lyanna/Jon reveal (which is what I believe), or Dany landing in Dorne I think.

Pycelle is sent at the wall and when he sees the white walkers approaching he start farting so much that he creates winds.

That's basically from where the episode and sixth book name will come from.

This season - Danny standing at the bow of a ship, wind blowing through her hair and a knowing smile on her face.  Pull back slowly taking us up into the sky, the sounds of drums and ominous deep horn based music build until we see hundreds of ships beneath us.  The three dragons fly just under the camera.  Black and credits.

Next season - the Night King riding his horse.  Camera swings around so we are behind him and pulling back showing how massive his army is - all marching forward.  It's reminiscent to what we saw at the end of season 2, but sooooo many more dead.  Then pan up to see the expanse of the Wall a mile or so in front of them, as large pieces of it start crashing to the ground.  Similar drum and horn based music growing the whole time to a crescendo.  Black and credits.

Final season.  Teddy bears dancing in their tree houses while the ghosts of younger Anakin, Yoda and Obi-Wan look on and smile.  Black and credits.

I feel pretty good about two of those.  

Either:

-The lighting of the wildfire, killing Tommen, Margaery, all of the faith. As said above, Cersei sitting on the throne while it happens would be amazing.

-The Night's King approaching the wall with a gigantic army behind him, cutting to black leaving the fall of the wall for next season.

-Dany boarding Euron's ships with the Ironborn, Dothraki, Tyrion and Co. in Mereen with all 3 Dragons flying overhead.

-Lady Stoneheart ;)

2 hours ago, SevasTra82 said:

The majority of Season 7 will consist of everyone *getting* in position for the final season....which mean it is *way* too soon for something like the wall to collapse (if it ever even does).  There is no buildup for something like that happening yet, so there is a 0% chance of it happening in episode 10.

The final scene for this season will either be the Lyanna/Jon reveal (which is what I believe), or Dany landing in Dorne I think.

I like that

according to some leaks:

Spoiler

*the TOJ scene can't be the final scene, according to the reddit folks, a Jon scene follows right after.

*No more white walkers, the door was the last we have seen of them for this season

So it could be:

Daeneys sailing to Westeros with a nice background score (like when Arya sailed to Braavos). Hopefully no more speeches, it just makes everything corny.

or

Wildfire

It's too early for The Wall to go down, this should happen in season 7

7 hours ago, bfin said:

Still way too much left to happen before they breach. Dany will definitely be in this country, not merely heading here. Sam hasn't even figured out how to stop them. They couldn't prolong 13 episodes of zombie ice killers who turn the dead into more of them that long. You know that

Given the fact that north of the wall has had no living people in it for an entire season now with the exception of Bran and co, I would say the WW's move incredibly slow.  If the wall fell in the last episode this season they could easily take an entire season to get to the Neck.  Lets also not forget that there has to be some conclusion after the walkers are defeated, at a bare minimum 1 or 2 episodes and that's if all the survivors are getting along.  The majority of the walker invasion has to be the south being made aware and united in the face of the threat, that will take a bunch of episodes.

episode 1 of next season could open with some NW men staying behind to try and hold them off while the rest flee south.  Episode 2 they get to WF and warn Jon, episode 3 or 4 the WW's get to WF episode 5 or 6 WF falls, episode 7 or 1 of the last season and the walkers get to the neck.  Then only 1 season left.

There is also the line Jon said to Dolorus Edd when he left the wall " Don't knock it down while I'm gone." or something like that.  Finally, the name of the episode strongly implies the WW's.

Archived