Last scene predictions?

43 minutes ago, aryagonnakill#2 said:

Given the fact that north of the wall has had no living people in it for an entire season, I would say the WW's move incredibly slow.  If the wall fell in the last episode this season they could easily take an entire season to get to the Neck.  Lets also not forget that there has to be some conclusion after the walkers are defeated, at a bare minimum 1 or 2 episodes and that's if all the survivors are getting along.  The majority of the walker invasion has to be the south being made aware and united in the face of the threat, that will take a bunch of episodes.

episode 1 of next season could open with some NW men staying behind to try and hold them off while the rest flee south.  Episode 2 they get to WF and warn Jon, episode 3 or 4 the WW's get to WF episode 5 or 6 WF falls, episode 7 or 1 of the last season and the walkers get to the neck.  Then only 1 season left.

There is also the line Jon said to Dolorus Edd when he left the wall " Don't knock it down while I'm gone." or something like that.  Finally, the name of the episode strongly implies the WW's.

Please enlighten me to the fact that nobody is living beyond the wall. How to you know this exactly? All the Wildlings that were alive were at Hardhome? Doubtful my man. 

1 hour ago, bfin said:

Please enlighten me to the fact that nobody is living beyond the wall. How to you know this exactly? All the Wildlings that were alive were at Hardhome? Doubtful my man. 

If that is the best argument you have why are you still arguing the point?  That was clearly the last large group of people, much was made of Mance uniting all of the wildlings, and unlike the book the weeper didn't take a large group west as he died in the hardhome episode.  I understand that he who must not be named has already told us its not happening, that doesn't change the fact that if your going to leave people with a 9&1/2 month cliffhanger on an episode called "winds of winter" that the wall should be falling, especially when the other plotline in the North is being wrapped up in episode 9.  How long do you expect Jon and Sansa to sit around telling everyone to be ready when the WW's get there?  Are Beric and Co suppose to take more than an episode to get up north when everyone else gets there in an episode or 2?  

8 hours ago, TheGreenBell said:

according to some leaks:

Hide contents

*the TOJ scene can't be the final scene, according to the reddit folks, a Jon scene follows right after.

*No more white walkers, the door was the last we have seen of them for this season

So it could be:

Daeneys sailing to Westeros with a nice background score (like when Arya sailed to Braavos). Hopefully no more speeches, it just makes everything corny.

or

Wildfire

It's too early for The Wall to go down, this should happen in season 7

I think the Reddit spoilers meant

Spoiler

that it cuts to an image of Jon....not necessarily a full blown scene with him.

On 6/16/2016 at 3:51 AM, jandslegate said:

Snow and ash falling in the streets of Kings Landing. 

Yup, if Cersei indeed burns down KL, then this will be a great ending scene for the episode that's called "Winds of Winter". Also, I guess Dany's ships on the horizon would make this even more epic.

Though the Wall falling down would also be an awesome scene.

I hope we'll see both in the last episode ^^.

With this title it has to be the Wall falling.

By passing through, Bran lifts the enchantments that protect the Wall against the WW. Last scene would be the WW attacking the Wall and it trembles. or it crumbles by itself after Bran passed through - something like that. last shots will be to Jon in Winterfell and/or to whoever prevails in KL, where they see a winter storm coming up. (in the books it will be completely different, but since there is no Horn of Joramun in the show, HBO does it that way)

and no, it would not be too early for this. the WW are a slow army. it took them more than 2 seasons from the Fist to Hardhome and another one now to the Wall. So by the end of Season 7 they might come down to Winterfell (but I think they cannot take it, because of its own enchantments) and a part of them goes further south, and in Sesason 8 they will be defeated by a grand coalition of Men (& dragons - which will die in the attempt).

[ToJ will happen early in the episode, and since I'm quite sure that Cersei won't blow up KL in the books, I think that it won't happen in the show either.]

In this final episodes, we need at least ToJ, Dany going to Westeros, a neat outcome to the Bastard Bowl and Cersei losing her shit. That's a lot of stuff if you think about it...

Hard to tell which scene will be last, but an outline of what I expect what will happen in the last episode:

- A burning King's Landing and a crushed Cersie, seen from behind, kneeling before the Iron Throne and a dead Tommen. Close up shot of her eyes.

- Winterfell restored as the Stark stronghold, Jon named King in the North (?) (second to last scene)

- Jon Stark's TRUE identity revealed, but only to Bran and the viewers (my guess on the final scene)

- Varys in Dorne, forming an alliance with the Martells and possibly the Tyrells.

- Probably the army of the dead.

- Targaryen sails, a lot of 'em.

On June 17, 2016 at 3:58 AM, Kiwi said:

Yup, if Cersei indeed burns down KL, then this will be a great ending scene for the episode that's called "Winds of Winter".

Don't you think that that's a bit too fiery for an episode named for winter?

But maybe snow could fall on the burning city.

2 hours ago, The Chequered Raven said:

I think so, too.

But I would prefer something different, and the falling Wall the very first scene in the new season...

I don't know, I think that would be a great final shot for the season.

1 hour ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

Don't you think that that's a bit too fiery for an episode named for winter?

But maybe snow could fall on the burning city.

Well the burning itself yes, but I meant the scene of snow falling on already burnt city. With or without ashes falling down as well.

Odd season : ends with fire

Even seasons end with snow.

But last year they showed Jon snow, so this year it will be Daenerys sailing to westeros.

But im so donewith the dragon flying overhead the army shit. Tooooo overused.

My dream: Walder Frey and the Freys being slaughtered by BwB deserters led by LS

Expectation: typical Dany and the ships sailing for Westeros, maybe getting word from Dorne prior and thats where she heads, or has expectations to go to KL but doesnt know its already on fire

7 hours ago, robasp2 said:

Odd season : ends with fire

Even seasons end with snow.

But last year they showed Jon snow, so this year it will be Daenerys sailing to westeros.

But im so donewith the dragon flying overhead the army shit. Tooooo overused.

I swear to god, if it ends with Dany making another speech...

Those men on the crosses weren't from the watch...they weren't anyone special it seems.  All that speculation for nothing ^_^  

So I revise my earlier post, the last scene will be an attack on the Wall.  There was smoke on the NW set during the filming and nothing like that has happened there yet, so an attack seems likely. 

Archived