U.S. Elections: The Safe Space For People With Good Brains

2 minutes ago, Dickwad Poster #3784 said:

Can't bill chase some tail without thinking it's a conspiracy? Sheesh

She's a married woman of power so I doubt... wait, that might actually be his type.

2 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

It's quite possible they know more than we do and H/B C aren't worried. I also can imagine if they're not concerned Bill walking onto that plane just because he can.

Well, that's not much of a conspiracy.  If this was House of Cards and Bill was Frank Underwood, then Bill would have someone on the inside of the investigation, like one or more of those career prosecutors that is going to make the determination whether to charge Hillary or not.  Everyone has been highly praising Lynch's integrity, so presumably Lynch is not someone that Bill would be able to manipulate.

But maybe he could get to one of those career prosecutors handling the case.  They are much less high profile than Lynch; I don't know a single name of one of those prosecutors, but it's probably possible for Bill to find out.  These prosecutors don't have hordes of reporters always following them around, so it probably would be easier to initiate a conversation with them through a third party.  Maybe one of them has a weakness that can be exploited.  

So Bill gets the cooperation of one of the prosecutors through blackmail or some other form of coercion, and just needs to get Lynch out of the way so that she doesn't overrule the decision to not file charges despite the presence of ample evidence to support a charge.  How does Bill get Lynch off the case?  We just saw it!  He initiates a "private" chat between the two in a very public place so that everyone knows that they had that private chat.  A political firestorm ensues and Lynch, as planned, recuses herself from overruling the decision that is about to come.

Now all that's left in this episode is for the investigation to be completed and for the prosecutor to recommend not filing charges despite all the evidence.  At this point, Lynch would realize that she's been played.

I actually haven't watched House of Cards, but is this the type of stuff that happens?

Seriously though, I don't think this could really happen.  Too hard to keep everything under wraps.

4 minutes ago, Dickwad Poster #3784 said:

Can't bill chase some tail without thinking it's a conspiracy? Sheesh

Man, Bill's even more brazen than I thought to chase Lynch while her husband was right there.  That horndog!

1 minute ago, Mudguard said:

Man, Bill's even more brazen than I thought to chase Lynch while her husband was right there.  That horndog!

Who said the hubby wasn't into it too? As far as I can tell almost every Democrat is a cuck, per MRA sources

23 minutes ago, Mudguard said:

21 minutes ago, Dickwad Poster #3784 said:

Who said the hubby wasn't into it too? As far as I can tell almost every Democrat is a cuck, per MRA sources

I just found the inspiration of my newest steamy romance novel: 

POWER OF THE ATTORNEY

12 hours ago, Commodore said:

much like the illegal private email server, the meeting was just bad optics, but totally innocent

You know, I tend to agree with you on this one. I think someone in law enforcement should probably have a sitdown with Slick Willy and explain to him that what he did was inappropriate and perhaps even illegal. 

3 minutes ago, Triskan said:

This Star of David thing is unreal.  Lewindowski (sp) says it's political correctness run amok that we're talking about it. 

I suppose it's possible it was an innocent mistake, but it's so ugly from a graphic design standpoint, they probably had some Ida what they were doing.

2 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Can you elaborate or provide a link please?

trump tweeted a meme featuring hillary and the words "most corrupt candidate ever" in a star of david....

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/03/us/politics/trump-clinton-star-of-david.html?_r=0

Archived