Dragon over KL Vision + Wildfire

The Dames do Moan

So I, like most, think that the few times Bran sees the vision of a dragon shadow over KL, it's a vision of the future. That one of Dany's Dragons, probably Drogon, will fly over and this is just the glimpse of that. Can't be Aegon I because KL wasnt built yet, maybe It's the Dance but they haven't really gotten into that to much, so the future makes sense.

But.... With all the foreshadowing I know a lot of people really expect Cersei to burn down KL with wildfire this season. So it doesn't add up. KL is still there in Bran's visions. 

Does Dany or a dragon come to KL this season, maybe when the wildfire is happening, there does seem to be smoke in the visions. Is the wildfire not this season or not at all? Does she only burn down the sept maybe, and that's it? Or is it not of the future?

Wondering what the general thought is, because I see a lot of people assuming she burns the city down but not expecting Dany quite yet. My thought is that she probably only burns down part of KL.

12 hours ago, The Dames do Moan said:

So I, like most, think that the few times Bran sees the vision of a dragon shadow over KL, it's a vision of the future. That one of Dany's Dragons, probably Drogon, will fly over and this is just the glimpse of that. Can't be Aegon I because KL wasnt built yet, maybe It's the Dance but they haven't really gotten into that to much, so the future makes sense.

But.... With all the foreshadowing I know a lot of people really expect Cersei to burn down KL with wildfire this season. So it doesn't add up. KL is still there in Bran's visions. 

Does Dany or a dragon come to KL this season, maybe when the wildfire is happening, there does seem to be smoke in the visions. Is the wildfire not this season or not at all? Does she only burn down the sept maybe, and that's it? Or is it not of the future?

Wondering what the general thought is, because I see a lot of people assuming she burns the city down but not expecting Dany quite yet. My thought is that she probably only burns down part of KL.

Cersei's trial will take place in the Sept of Baelor, on the first day of the festival of the mother. 

My guess is that's going to be her target - she knows that The High Sparrow and the Faith Militant will be there, and therefore she will attack it. Unfortunately Tommen will likely be there too, and she will end up killing him, fullfillng Maggy's prophecy as told on the show. Jaime will return, realize that she's got man at the death of Tommen, and will eventually be the one that kills her. 

This explanation would fulfill a few things:

1 - Cersei gets to use wildfire, which we know is going to happen based on Bran's visions. 

2 - If she only blows up the Sept of Baelor, then the rest of King's Landing remains in tact, which paves the way for that dragon over KL scene. 

3 - Tommen dying fulfills the prophecy on the show. 

4 - Jaime killing Cersei fullfils the prophecy as told in the books - namely, that Jaime is the valonqar. 

Do you remember Daenerys' dream?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7VuGknEfQY

Many people including myself thought that Dany will burn KL and sit on the throne, it was a little bit too much injustice towards Dany (we are judging the poor sheila too hard) :D

I think Cersei will burn KL with wildfire and Dany will come to KL too late and will find everything in that state (it's pretty clear from the video that she's discovering what happened), and I think the dragons over KL in Bran's vision are the old dragons of the targaryen dynasty 

Archived