Outrageous Lies bout TP above, Ver. 24 (I like it better than 23)

Raisin' Bran

Nobody can say anything, In fact it is known that all posters here are not able to talk and only communicate with the world writing posts.

What I can write is that I read some evidence stating that you have something personal against the number 23 and that no later than 6 moths ago you raised an hell in an hotel when assigned the room 23.

Truth be told I don’t know many things about  Baseborn Manjack but no one really knows. According to a legend he is a Borg who was sent back in time on Earth in order to create the first Borg colony and conquer Earth. Another legend claim that Baseborn Manjack is one of the Zygon’s that used to live in Zygon colonies and was a part of Bonnie’s group. A third legend claim that he was one of Last Hero's companions. The truth is  that no one can say for sure whi he is.

CB, being a big Legend of Zelda fan, once named his cat Hyrule, or Rule for short. However, every time CB came home, he said "Hi, Rule!", thereby completely defeating the purpose of a shortened name. Chagrined, now he just says "What it iiiiiiiiiiiiis, cat?", & has now begun to extend this greeting to people as well.

BM has been committed to multiple mental institutions over the last 4 years. His mental health providers can never agree on what BM is afflicted with. As such, he now is being treated for 6 different conditions with numerous medications to be taken at different times (sometimes extremely inconvenient times) during the day. Some of these medications counteract each other, rendering them useless. Others multiply the effects of each other, making him dangerous to not only himself and other people, but also to the crickets in his backyard. His family is concerned, and has him under 24-hour watch.

Raisin Bran is taking ahead a world campaing to proclame the Riverlands a World Heritage Site, so when BM sits in the IT, he won't be able to change the name. He proclaims that the last place where a free Frey lived is worth some respect.

Archived