Outrageous Lies bout TP above, Ver. 24 (I like it better than 23)

Raisin' Bran

In his younger days, KoA was a legendary cricketer.  He was unfortunately banished from the sport after an incident involving a cactus, wind-chimes, and a bottle of tobasco.  The details of said event have been redacted, and in exchange, KoA will never again bowl from the Pavilion End.

Raisin Bran knows a lot blood magic. He tricks people into donating blood for a fake child hospital in order to get the blood necessary to obtain the prime matter of his alchemic experiments.

SH, taking her cue from Westerosi sword naming practices, names her purses.

"I only need my ID, cash, mace, gum & a condom tonight. I'll need a purse that's small & compact. I'll take....DarkClutch!" 

"I'm eating @ a buffet restaurant tonight. I may want to take desert home. I'll take....LadyCookieStow!"

"Security will be heavy where I'm going tonight, & my things will likely be searched. However, I have lots of stuff to bring. I'll need something larger. I'll take....EventSecurity'sBane!"

Moriath believes that he lives on Mars. But since Mars cannot support life, he is actually in a total recall station 200 feet under Tokyo organizing a revolution to reestablish an atmosphere so he can go outside. Not sure what his exact plan is to "create" an atmosphere.

JQC is stuck in a time warp where she thinks a game started in mid-February is considered "new". 

Archived