How Jon Snow will become Azor Ahai?

Daenerys's role is to be the embodiment of Lightbringer. If you read the legends of how it was created, you can interpret the forging of the sword as symbolically representing events in Westeros carried out by Jon leading up to the eventual unification with Daenerys to defeat the dark. Jon is Azor Ahai and Daenerys is Lightbringer.

Jon Snow fans desperation is real, they have to think any possible way to somehow forcefully connect him to Azor Ahai ,lol quite funny though

Last Hero,PTWP,SWMTW,Azor Ahai,Shadowchaser,Yin Tar is just one person

17 hours ago, watcher of the night said:

Well, then it must be Jon. At least according to Melissandre.

this is what im talking about,

No one takes red priests seriously except Jon snow fans they grasp anything or make anything if its somehow makes him azor ahai, Stannis,Daenerys,Beric,whoever no one takes this shit seriously

Rhaegar is the one who set things into motion though. Without him there'd be no Jon, no Bran and no Dany (no exile, no marriage to Khal Drogo, no dragon eggs, no dragons born, or maybe she would never be born at all had Aerys II not fried Rickard to death and got aroused to rape Rhaelle), three of the most important irreplacable pieces in the series.

Rhaegar is the first generation Azor Ahai, who happened to get himself killed by a Stormlord. And now the byproducts of his action (every Stark children, Jon Snow and Dany) take on the mantle for second generation Azor Ahai, any of them.

I'd hope it'd be Jon who will become TPTWP with some OP magical abilities to defeat the Whitewalkers because somehow after hearing that Valyria used to have like hundreds of dragons 400 years ago, having Dany's 3 dragons winning the war against the Whitewalkers seem so lame.

What's interesting is that since for Danaery to produce a living child, she will need something other than a living man to do that for her, there seem to be only two choices left.

1. The father is Jon because he’s a touched-by-fire undead-man-walking like Beric, and so his fiery seed is incredibly strong and kills the child of any woman who is not fireproof like Dany.
  2. The father is the Night King, that undead king whose ancient magic can quicken Dany's womb.

6 hours ago, Lord of Nutella said:

There is no azor azhai. Its just some red priest prophecy. Of course when our heroes won the war against the WW, the cultists will claim that they knew it all along. But after all,  its just a fairytale.

I agree there is no "Azor Ahai". It's like the many of these religious stories were hear of in our own society. The events of Azor Ahai probably did happen but over time it gets embellished and exaggerated to the point of it sounding like a fairy tale. 

The religious zealots will give credit or blame to any event happening or not happening because of their God(s). A way to explain the unexplained in a time where there is no such thing as scientific evidence or logic.  

Whatever the end game is for Game of Thrones, anyone can theorize that certain events match the 'prophecy'. I've heard the "flaming sword" being described as Dany's dragons, Jon's sword Longclaw, and the craziest one as a penis with blood on it.

Why did Nissa Nissa willingly allow Azor Ahai to “thrust” his sword into her? Because we’re dealing in metaphor, here. The husband was impregnating his wife, not “thrust[ing]” a literal “sword” into her. The sword “thrust” into Nissa Nissa represents her husband literally and figuratively “thrust[ing]” himself inside her. Lightbringer, the “sword” he draws out, is their child – a combination of the father’s “fire[]” and “steel” and the mother’s “blood and her soul and her strength and her courage.” The word “blood” is often used to refer to familial lineage in the ASoIaF books. Any child of Nissa Nissa would be said to have her “blood,” just as the sword is said to.

Speaking of blood, babies are often covered in it when they are born (see, e.g., references in Dany’s chapters to midwifery and “the bloody bed” and Ned’s thoughts about Lyanna in her “bed of blood”). Thus, a newborn Lightbringer would be a “Red” (bloody) Sword. Nissa Nissa’s true sacrifice was her death on the “bloody bed” of childbirth.

There are clues hidden throughout the text about the true nature of Lightbringer’s “forging.” For example, George uses the image of a man stabbing a woman with his “sword” as a metaphor for sex elsewhere in the books. Here’s part of a conversation between Theon and Barbrey Dustin. It is worth keeping in mind that this conversation occurs inside the Crypts of Winterfell, which hold so much mysterious importance for Jon:

Brandon loved his sword. He loved to hone it. ‘I want it sharp enough to shave the hair from a woman’s cunt,’ he used to say. And how he loved to use it. ‘A bloody sword is a beautiful thing,’ he told me once.”

“You knew him,” Theon said.

The lantern light in her eyes made them seem as if they were afire. “Brandon was fostered at Barrowton with old Lord Dustin, the father of the one I’d later wed, but he spent most of his time riding the Rills. He loved to ride. His little sister took after him in that. A pair of centaurs, those two …. Brandon was never shy about taking what he wanted. I am old now, a dried-up thing, too long a widow, but I still remember the look of my maiden’s blood on his cock the night he claimed me. I think Brandon liked the sight as well. A bloody sword is a beautiful thing, yes. It hurt, but it was a sweet pain.

ADwD, The Turncloak.

from 

GRRM has previously stated the same notion of the "mis-reading" of prophecies in our world. Look at Nostradamus and how vague many of his predictions are. 

7 hours ago, ilikethesebooks said:

n the books it's gonna be Jamie. Brienne will be his nissa. Cersei will be his lion temperance and a certain LSH Tully will be his water temperance. Sup

Oooh.  Maybe.  I think that Cersei will be his Nissa Nissa and Lightbringer will be brought to flames by the fires in Kings Landing; Jaime will be born as The Prince who was Promised during the salt and smoke of the burning of Kings Landing.  The Prince that was Promise has to be a descendent of the line of (I always get these names wrong) Aerys (the mad King), and it's fairly well laid out that Jamie and Cersei are actually the Targaryan offspring as a result of Aerys's obsession with Joanna - madness, twincest, obsession with burning things, blonde hair - but it's so obvious, it's right in front of your face, nobody picks up on it.  Tyrion is actually the product of Tywin and Joanna - they were cousins, hence his dwarfism.  I think that there's also stuff in the dreams and prophecies; I had a hunt through the wiki the other day. 

But if there's going to be a water, lion and Nissa-Nissa tempering, that might explain why there are so many of these supposedly 'rare' Valyrian swords hanging about. 

1 hour ago, tugela said:

Marrying your cousin does not make your children dwarfs. 20% of the worlds population is married to a cousin. It is very common.

Yup.

The defect rate goes from around 3% to around 5% with cousin marriage, so not enough to even notice. These are third-degree relations, and it isn't very bad.

But with first-degree relations, meaning siblings or parents and children, the defect rate shoots up to 50%.  With Rhaella and Aerys, who were closer than siblings, it was probably around 70%.

On Friday, June 17, 2016 at 8:30 PM, tugela said:

The red star bleeding is Arthur Dayne of Starfall in the Red mountains bleeding after receiving a mortal wound from Ned and Howland. Being born from smoke and salt refers to the tower of joy burning during the ritual birth of the dragon child, while salt refers to the tears for Lyanna dieing. Prophecy is not about Daenerys and her dragons. It is about the tower of joy and what happens there.

This.

There's a lot of talk about the Azor Hai or Prince Promised here and elsewhere.

But whoever gets it, what is it FOR?

I mean usually a prophecy says a saviour will arrive and DO X ... unite different peoples as one / lead an oppressed people out of slavery/  bring back ancient technology to forward civilsation/ lead the people back to an ancestral home they lost.

It's usually about repairing damage, restoring a loss. But I haven't seen anything like this in this case. So it just seems like an empty string of names.

6 hours ago, Morgain said:

There's a lot of talk about the Azor Hai or Prince Promised here and elsewhere.

But whoever gets it, what is it FOR?

I mean usually a prophecy says a saviour will arrive and DO X ... unite different peoples as one / lead an oppressed people out of slavery/  bring back ancient technology to forward civilsation/ lead the people back to an ancestral home they lost.

It's usually about repairing damage, restoring a loss. But I haven't seen anything like this in this case. So it just seems like an empty string of names.

Azor Ahai is supposed to throw back the darkness that is coming. In terms of the story line that obviously refers to the white walkers, and the fight with them. Everything else is the backstory that leads up to that. It is not about who becomes king/queen of Westeros.

Right now Daenerys has nothing to do with that, in fact she appears to be completely unaware of it all. The backbone of the story is about the North, and the hero will come from there. Daenerys will be a supporting character to that.

• 2 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 6:48 PM, Littlefinger of the Hand said:

John can't be the Azhor Azhai after proving himself a useless commander, in this episode. Yes he was great at the wall. but no-one is around to say so. The people in westerns will know Littlefinger saved his ass after losing all his army in the worst way....

If anything they will learn that Sansa had more to do with it the Littlefinger because its all of the north telling vs just Littlefinger.

As for the idea that of Sir Dayne being the falling star, that makes sense. The scene shows the sword Dawn, which if forged in Valyria could have smoke and salt imbedded in it, instead of the salt being tears and smoke being in the room.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2016 at 1:43 PM, KingofIce said:

If anything they will learn that Sansa had more to do with it the Littlefinger because its all of the north telling vs just Littlefinger.

As for the idea that of Sir Dayne being the falling star, that makes sense. The scene shows the sword Dawn, which if forged in Valyria could have smoke and salt imbedded in it, instead of the salt being tears and smoke being in the room.

Dawn was not forged in Valyria. It is not Valyrian steel. It was forged in Dorne from the ore of a falling star. The landing spot is where Starfall is built, hence the name.

Archived