Hummus

Red Ronnet (yum)

3 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Hummus is the cure for greyscale. 

Melisandre ate it and began to read the flames correctly (at long last).

Hummus is the only thing that makes Lady Stoneheart smile nowadays. 

And it's delicious when covered with chopped garlic and followed with a pint of beer :cheers:

I'm more of a "topped with olive oil" guy myself, but I can dig it.

1 minute ago, Lord Cactus said:

I see you have good taste in both food and beverage.

I remember when I used to hate Guinness. As someone who drinks coffee like more drink water, I'm surprised it took so long for my tongue to adjust to its' earthy brilliance.

6 minutes ago, Neolaina said:

I remember when I used to hate Guinness. As someone who drinks coffee like more drink water, I'm surprised it took so long for my tongue to adjust to its' earthy brilliance.

Guinnes was my first dark beer, before that i rarely drank beer, now its almost always dark beer when i drink beer. Unfortunatelly i drink guinnes very rarely because here one pack of guinnes costs 15 euros, they are in half liter cans and there are four in one pack.

27 minutes ago, Calvin the Bold said:

I'm gonna go off topic in an off topic but all this "baba ghanoosh" talk is reminding me of MXC (Spike TV [US] voice over of Takeshi's Castle) where at least one contestant an episode had that last name.

A classic only rivaled by the Japanese Ninja Warrior.

Hummus: It seems like something the Lhazareen might supply, if Daario can get them onside. Also seems like something you might get in the Vale.

Chickpeas, sesame, cumin, garlic... all things they would likely grow. 

The two problems with it are -olive oil (the old trees have been burnt, but if she has a store of it set by, no problem)

and Lemons...

5 minutes ago, Walda said:

and Lemons...

This is exactly how she discovers where she grew up. Her craving for chickpea satisfaction leads her on a quest for lemon juice.

Dany and Jorah go get lemons (the significantly less popular Harold and Kumar spin off)

3 hours ago, Red Ronnet (yum) said:

I'm eating a bowl of hummus right now, and I'm wondering. Would Daenerys eat hummus? She seems the type. I mean, she lives in an area with mice on a stick and stuff. And she ate a horse heart. Surely chickpeas isn't that much of a stretch for her appetite, right? Maybe she would be more of a baba ghanosh fan, but she seems like a hummus girl to me.

What do you think?

What do you think Jojen Paste was?  Just leaf's home humus recipe.

Archived