Hummus

Red Ronnet (yum)

I'm eating a bowl of hummus right now, and I'm wondering. Would Daenerys eat hummus? She seems the type. I mean, she lives in an area with mice on a stick and stuff. And she ate a horse heart. Surely chickpeas isn't that much of a stretch for her appetite, right? Maybe she would be more of a baba ghanosh fan, but she seems like a hummus girl to me.

What do you think?

4 minutes ago, Warsaw said:

GEORGE. LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE. LOOK WHAT YOU'VE TURNED US INTO. GET YOUR ASS TO WRITING THAT FUCKING BOOK RIGHT FUCKING NOW. FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Honestly, I prefer these topics to the pseudo-critical opinion threads that've been turning up recently.

I may even make a baba ghanoush topic next. The dragons surely have some kind of bane, and I'd wager it's eggplant.

1 minute ago, Neolaina said:

Honestly, I prefer these topics to the pseudo-critical opinion pieces that've been turning up recently.

I may even make a baba ghanoush topic next. The dragons surely have some kind of bane, and I'd wager it's eggplant.

I dunno man. Drogon may put away lamb...but interestingly, we haven't seen him top it with tahini yogurt sauce? Coincidence? Likely not, due to his fear of dairy.

4 minutes ago, Warsaw said:

NOW I'M SERIOUSLY CRAVING HUMMUS AND STILL YELLING. IT'S SO FUCKING DELICIOUS. DAMN YOU.

Indeed. I may have to go get some now myself.

1 minute ago, Rise said:

Probably even dragons would be killed if you feed mämmi to them.

Mämmi is food wich is eaten in Finland during the eastern, its very unhealty looking.

I just looked it up, and it looks unusually delicious. Then again, I do love all things rye.

1 minute ago, Rise said:

Probably even dragons would be killed if you feed mämmi to them.

Mämmi is food wich is eaten in Finland during the eastern, its very unhealty looking.

Just looked it up. Looks rather intriguing. Is it any good? (I'm assuming by the fact that dragons die by ingesting it that that's going to be a no)

Hummus is the cure for greyscale. 

Melisandre ate it and began to read the flames correctly (at long last).

Hummus is the only thing that makes Lady Stoneheart smile nowadays. 

And it's delicious when covered with chopped garlic and followed with a pint of beer :cheers:

Archived