(SPOILERS) Criticise Without Reprecussion

1 minute ago, Darkstream said:

A hand shake? I honestly thought d$d were going to have Dany and Yara start making out to seal their pact. Sadly, this is what I've come to expect from them.

Exactly. They didn't live up to their usual low standards. They just shook hands! :lol:

I liked this ep for the most part.  It was a war episode, so fewer story groans to get myself hotted up about.  I guess this one answered all previous questions about where the CGI funds went.

The only two things that really made me cringe were the mound of bodies and then the ridiculous subsequent shield encirclement, which almost ruined an otherwise good mass action scene for me. 

And I was also thinking, like many here, exactly that Rickon should have been zigzagging.  I guess he never read Fuller's Big Red One

And I did wonder how the two masters accusing the third of being lowborn and not "one of them" thought this line was supposed to work in their favour.  Know thy enemy? Know they didn't. 

24 minutes ago, bfin said:

Sorry bud. I really messed up. I'll post on the other thread. I apologize to you and everyone else

No problem, we try to be restrained and respectful in show threads, just ask others to allow us a space to vent.

Can someone explain to me the whole running Rickon scene? 

How come not one archer from Jon's side, or even Jon himself shot an arrow at Ramsey? I mean the whole drama of the scene was ruined for me because it made no fucking sense. I wanna hit something

8 minutes ago, Darkstream said:

A hand shake? I honestly thought d$d were going to have Dany and Yara start making out to seal their pact. Sadly, this is what I've come to expect from them.

Good catch, I was expecting Yara to kneel, which would shall I say, have been appropriate given the show.

The running scene was literally so Jons line would dissolve.

If had just killed Rickon Jon would have led the cavalry charge.

Instead we get Jon miraculously dodges.

200 horses, 500 arrows, five golden rings, four random sword fights, three flailing hooves, two terrible Boltonmen and a partridge in a pear tree..

1 hour ago, Rhaegar the Unworthy said:

Couldn't stand one minute of Dany and Yara's exchange. 

Maybe Yara will get to 'fuck the tits' off of Dany. D&D would probably love to give us that scene, eh? 

Oh it will happen, trust me; They will flirt a lot, build the sexual tension, maybe even throw a threesome with Daario

These guys are like fulfilling their teenage boys fantasies with this show.

Just now, Lord Syv Aldlark said:

The running scene was literally so Jons line would dissolve.

If had just killed Rickon Jon would have led the cavalry charge.

Instead we get Jon miraculously dodges.

200 horses, 500 arrows, five golden rings, four random sword fights, three flailing hooves, two terrible Boltonmen and a partridge in a pear tree..

He is a fucking idiot! This douche is not Jon fucking Snow
Seriously this episode actually increased my blood pressure

Thank god for this thread because I really need a severe group therapy after this

8 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

Exactly. They didn't live up to their usual low standards. They just shook hands! :lol:

Right, I was disappointed about Yara&Dany - I hoped Lesbasha would just go there to "fuck the tits off this one" - and maybe marry her to seal the deal...

2 hours ago, Lord Syv Aldlark said:

Nitpicking?

Ughh dear lord.

How is it nitpicking to wonder what motivation Sansa has to hide information from one of her only living relatives that in turns gets a thousand men or more that would willingly fight for said relative and in turn her just so she can have the big hero moment at the end of the battle?

It's nitpicking because maybe Sansa did not want to have to explain to her brother who she hadn't seen in a long time how she  was manipulated by a shady whoremaster and realm's most famous con man.

2 hours ago, Lord Syv Aldlark said:

3 hours ago, Future Null Infinity said:

1 minute ago, LulaMae Barnes said:

Right, I was disappointed about Yara&Dany - I hoped Lesbasha would just go there to "fuck the tits off this one" - and maybe marry her to seal the deal...

We have one more episode to worry about Dany's mammary glands  :rolleyes:

I didn't find anything overly offensive with this episode.  A few nitpicks, but nothing compared to the number of nitpicks we will have for next week's episode.  I'll save my energy for then.  My main problems were, as most people have already mentioned...

1. Davos finding the stag.  I'm pretty sure Shireen was holding it when tied to the stake.  There is no way that stag remains in tact after being lit on fire.

2. Davos finding the stag implies that Stannis' camp was just outside of Winterfell.  So why exactly couldn't Stannis move forward again if he was already there?

3. Everything about Sansa just bothered me in this episode.  I hate her condescending attitude.  When she said "Don't you want to hear what I think?" in regards to the battle, Jon should have replied "Nope.  You're the dip shit who agreed to marry Ramsay in order to somehow get revenge for our family.".  And her not telling Jon about potential help from the Vale is inexcusable.

This one isn't really a nitpick, but seeing the Umbers on the side of Ramsay Bolton, and being proud of being on Ramsay's side, makes my ass ache.

1 hour ago, Cragen said:

If show is so horrible, why bother to watch it. I never watch show I don`t like.

Some of us have been posting about these books since the old board Corgen, so if you could politely shove off and go praise this tripe in another thread and leave us to dissecting this turd, we'd greatly appreciate it. I don't know why you're posting in a thread you don't like.

Archived