Littlefinger

Foodini

Littlefinger wants to be the man in charge of Westros (not necessarily the king.)  I suspect that he is after the North as his reward, not Sansa.  I think that Sansa outplays him by calling a counsel of Northern lords which pledges fealty to Jon, but LF figures out Jon's heritage and uses it to his advantage.

If think he will survive... But Sansa won't have him. She will marry Lord Robin or something. She'll never have to worry about a man harming her again and there will be an adult the people trust running the vale.

Little Finger is not going anywhere.  He is In control of the Vale and it's armies.  Plus he still has network.  Yeah he screwed over the Lannister's whose army is still strong, but he can also gain the support of the Tyrell's if they give him trouble.  The Lannister's are on borrowed time.  LF plays the game better than anyone, his plans work out to a T, whereas Varys has to make adjustments constantly. He devised a plan to murder the effing King and blamed it on the King's own family.  He is the only character whose brilliance matches the books.

2 hours ago, The Lash said:

Little Finger is not going anywhere.  He is In control of the Vale and it's armies.  Plus he still has network.  Yeah he screwed over the Lannister's whose army is still strong, but he can also gain the support of the Tyrell's if they give him trouble.  The Lannister's are on borrowed time.  LF plays the game better than anyone, his plans work out to a T, whereas Varys has to make adjustments constantly. He devised a plan to murder the effing King and blamed it on the King's own family.  He is the only character whose brilliance matches the books.

Exactly. Just a tv viewer only, but it seems he is in cruise control  right now. Knowledge is power and he holds secrets on everyone. I really hope they don't have him railroaded by Sansa. If he were to die, I'd hope they give him the appropriate death....by a meaningful character

2 hours ago, dat one boy said:

I think that Sansa will tell the Lords of the Vale Littlefingers true intentions and then the Vale would turn on him finishing his arc for the season.  

I think quite the opposite. LF still still has a purpose to the story. #1 villain Ramsay is gone, Euron isnt wicked enough yet. Enter Littlefinger 2.0

There has to be a larger endgame in mind for Littlefinger. The Vale basically just declared itself in rebellion against the crown by attacking the Boltons lest we forget. Sure they're busy closer to home at the moment, but that's not an indefinite scenario. I just really hope whatever his scheme is, it's something that he's actively advancing rather than just an attempt to appear enigmatic now that his character arc has surpassed the novels.

4 minutes ago, Lord Lannister said:

There has to be a larger endgame in mind for Littlefinger. The Vale basically just declared itself in rebellion against the crown by attacking the Boltons lest we forget. Sure they're busy closer to home at the moment, but that's not an indefinite scenario. I just really hope whatever his scheme is, it's something that he's actively advancing rather than just an attempt to appear enigmatic now that his character arc has surpassed the novels.

Yes and no.

In the books, sure, the Boltons are allied with the Lannisters. In the show, however, the Boltons turned against the Lannisters when they married Sansa Stark-Lannister (wife of Tyrion Lannister, and also a person of interest in the murder of King Joffery) to Ramsay. Roose mentioned it early in this season..

1 minute ago, Kytheros said:

Yes and no.

In the books, sure, the Boltons are allied with the Lannisters. In the show, however, the Boltons turned against the Lannisters when they married Sansa Stark-Lannister (wife of Tyrion Lannister, and also a person of interest in the murder of King Joffery) to Ramsay. Roose mentioned it early in this season..

Not exactly. As we've been seeing this season the difference between the Crown and the Lannisters is becoming distinguishable. Cersei was aware of this marriage and has a personal vendetta to push there, but there's no evidence anyone else really cares and her ability to do so has vanished. Even Cersei made the call to bide her time and let it pass while Stannis was a threat to the region. Both Ramsay and Roose styled themselves as Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North which suggests an amount of subordination to the Iron Throne still. A marriage alliance to consolidate their hold on the North likely would be given a pass by anyone not Cersei, especially after they crushed the rebel Stannis.

But more to the point, even after splitting hairs over the Boltons and Lannisters relations... there's no getting around the fact that the Knights of the Vale aided and abetted House Stark.... which is the head of a failed separatist movement against the Crown. So whatever Littlefinger's plot is, the die would seem to be cast.

49 minutes ago, Lord Lannister said:

There has to be a larger endgame in mind for Littlefinger. The Vale basically just declared itself in rebellion against the crown by attacking the Boltons lest we forget.

The opposite is true actually. Queen Regent Cersai herself charged LF with smashing the Boltons as a punishment for marrying Sansa. He fullfilled an order of the crown by taking winterfell!

He only has to stage up Sansa's Head on a spike.

Archived