Discussing Sansa XXV: Who let the dogs out...

1 minute ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

It offends you that I reviewed a thread that I have not reviewed in months and quoted you? Really?

No, it doesnt offend me, I find it both odd (and stupid) that a guy is talking to me about something I talked about months ago and I am no longer interested in talking about.

If you wanna talk about this topic with somebody, do it with somebody else.

1 hour ago, Red Tiger said:

No, it doesnt offend me, I find it both odd (and stupid) that a guy is talking to me about something I talked about months ago and I am no longer interested in talking about.

If you wanna talk about this topic with somebody, do it with somebody else.

Then you should not respond at all would probably be the appropriate course for you to take.

is it okay if I bump this a bit?

I'm kind of feeling the Sansa love right now. Spoiler free - I promise. 

But yes, I hope she gets many more opportunities to move from pawn to player in the next season. The problem with having so much potential is that, that is all it will be until someone gives you a chance to prove yourself at work. 

I really really want a happy ending for her. She doesn't need to have her hero (whoever that is), but she's come such a long way. She doesn't want to be Queen anymore. Can I just give her a big gold star for that one? I'm rambling now. I'll stop. 

By all means, bump away. Well, getting rid of LF sooner rather than later would be a good step for her to do that. Sansa has been taken down a much darker road that she was meant to in the original source. They kinda F d up her character in many people's opinion, not so much in others but yeah, I wish she would be loyal to her family and start thinking of them rather than herself all the time.

As far as the show goes, she can change on a dime so be prepared to be dissapointed but pleasantly surprised if she does better than expected. Note that she did tell LF that his picture of him on the Iron Throne and her at his side was "A Pretty Picture", she is either mocking him or stringing him along.

I agree on her character being much darker in season 6. Part of Sansa's appeal is her nonviolent nature. 

She's growing though. If they want to take her character to a direction that will be relevant once the dust has settled she needs to have   someone level of "don't cross me". And yes, she was totally stringing LF along. It seemed like she was saying to him "not good enough". 

It was actually Sansa's character that brought me online and into forums. After the season 4 finale I was at a complete loss as to what was going to happen to her and I got curious. I found out about her being in Winterfell with Ramsey and since then her arc has been slightly predictable to me. Predictable as in I know she won't betray her family. Her ending is so up in the air. Everyone else has so much foreshadowing (in all directions ofcourse), but I'm at a loss with her. She just gets tossed from man to man. 

4 hours ago, Lady Ren said:

I agree on her character being much darker in season 6. Part of Sansa's appeal is her nonviolent nature. 

She's growing though. If they want to take her character to a direction that will be relevant once the dust has settled she needs to have   someone level of "don't cross me". And yes, she was totally stringing LF along. It seemed like she was saying to him "not good enough". 

It was actually Sansa's character that brought me online and into forums. After the season 4 finale I was at a complete loss as to what was going to happen to her and I got curious. I found out about her being in Winterfell with Ramsey and since then her arc has been slightly predictable to me. Predictable as in I know she won't betray her family. Her ending is so up in the air. Everyone else has so much foreshadowing (in all directions ofcourse), but I'm at a loss with her. She just gets tossed from man to man. 

Have you read the books and bonus chapters? If not read them, they are awesome.

As for this show, they are invested in shocking scenes and spectacular shocks. Logical character progression is unfortunately been swept aside for this and Sansa has suffered for it more than anyone still alive on the show.

Archived