Sansa's displeasure [POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

When she see's Jon chasing Ramsey, the look in her eyes was so cold and annoyed, her smile at Ramsey's defeat also seemed to falter. Was this my imagination or does she think Jon wants Winterfell and wants him out of the way or something else. Give it another watch an let me know what you think.

I'm ready for Sansa to check out and go play Jean Grey in the Xmen movies. She's not to be trusted. Cost many men their lives who would have been valuable in the war vs the White Walkers...  Enough of Selfish Shady Sansa already...

3 hours ago, MikeMartell said:

When she see's Jon chasing Ramsey, the look in her eyes was so cold and annoyed, her smile at Ramsey's defeat also seemed to falter. Was this my imagination or does she think Jon wants Winterfell and wants him out of the way or something else. Give it another watch an let me know what you think.

That's exacly what it looks like. Also remember the way she threw poor Rickon under the horses's legs. 

This thread is completely idiotic. You're reading too much into her expression. The show doesn't have time for Sansa to hate Jon. There may not even be much time to settle accounts with LF; he might even just be offed in Ep 10. In the Sans thread I showed that there is no reason to think Sansa cost anybody their lives. She didn't know when LF would show up. She might have ridden out to hurry him along. Jon and Sans are on the same side. Sheesh, you just hate Sansa because she's a head taller than Jon Snow.

I don`t support the idea of Sansa wanting fockin Johnny boy the bastard to die, but I`m one hella of a sure that she desires to be the Queen of the norht, she wants to be The Ruler of the North, but first things first she has to bring some revenge on LF. I really enjoy the guy but i think that Sansa the hungry wolf is going to try to lash out LF, maybe not kill him, cause he helped her gain Winterfell with the army of the KoTVale but he won`t marry her, he  won`t fuck her, just lioke he was not permitted to do so with her iron clad mother. LF is going to play a major role in King`s landing or somewhere else, I think that for his best is to get the fock ouuta the north. But Sansa won`t harm Jon. She treats him as her brother even though we all know that he is a Targaryen. The fact of the matter is, with Jon being a bastard , Rickon dead and Bran presumed dead, she is the Warden of the North now and no one can stop her or reject her claim. I do not reckon that her marriage with Tyrion can be a problem - she was a hostage at KL and her 2nd husband was murdered by his proper hounds but she made them. She is the Lady of Winterfell now.

1 hour ago, Lord Freddy Blackfyre said:

That's exacly what it looks like. Also remember the way she threw poor Rickon under the horses's legs. 

I am sorry, but you are a fucking idiot if you actually believe this shit.

I dont understand what you guys were expecting of her. Was she supposed to smile at seeing Jon chasing Ramsay? She smiled when the Vale forces came in to kill the Bolton army, but when Jon chased Ramsay nothing was certain. Her brother is gonna chase Ramsay to the gates of Winterfell with Wun Wun and Tormund, chances of Jon actually surviving that arent certain.

If Sansa wanted Jon dead, she would never have told Jon about Ramsay's games, being careful, waiting until they have more men and she was right about Rickon being doomed from the start, this is Ramsay we're talking about.

She hardly explained much about Ramsey and his games. It was so dam vague. And why would John think waiting for more men was an option on the table? If she told him the vale was coming sure but really?  She pretty much sent her brother into war prematurely endangering them all.

Am I the only one that was a bit freaked out by Sansa this episode? She fed Ramsay to the dogs and stood there and watched him getting ripped to shreds by his hounds and when she left, she smiled. 

I didn't like Ramsay, never did, but nobody deserves to die like that. Not even Ramsay. And that's not a behaviour worthy of a Stark.  

11 minutes ago, adiman83 said:

Am I the only one that was a bit freaked out by Sansa this episode? She fed Ramsay to the dogs and stood there and watched him getting ripped to shreds by his hounds and when she left, she smiled. 

I didn't like Ramsay, never did, but nobody deserves to die like that. Not even Ramsay. And that's not a behaviour worthy of a Stark.  

I thought it was a very good scene. I always hate it, when people have so much mercy for everyone, just because they are the protagonists. Ramsey did horrible things and made people truly hate him. At some point this hate has to come out. I would have made Ramsay Reek 2.0.

14 minutes ago, adiman83 said:

You can come off your high horse now.

Sansa's going dark, Jon's going dark - they're all dark.

Is feeding some-one to their dogs a fair reaction for them raping you and killing your little brother? Who knows? But Sansa definitely wasn't nice.

That said, I found it hard to take seriously because Ramsay's dogs eating him was just fucking stupid. If they wanted a nasty way for Ramsay to die, they could have flayed him slowly, fed him his own testicles, crushed his testicles, pulled out his eys, his fingernails, cut and salted him, drawn and quartered him - there are countless things they could have done then the stupidity of having his own dogs eat him.

21 minutes ago, adiman83 said:

Behavior worthy of a Stark that was abused by her husband? You can't be serious. 

5 minutes ago, ummester said:

Sansa's going dark, Jon's going dark - they're all dark.

Is feeding some-one to their dogs a fair reaction for them raping you and killing your little brother? Who knows? But Sansa definitely wasn't nice.

That said, I found it hard to take seriously because Ramsay's dogs eating him was just fucking stupid. If they wanted a nasty way for Ramsay to die, they could have flayed him slowly, fed him his own testicles, crushed his testicles, pulled out his eys, his fingernails, cut and salted him, drawn and quartered him - there are countless things they could have done then the stupidity of having his own dogs eat him.

......I like how you THINK, SIR!

2 hours ago, nmuir22 said:

The North will not follow Sansa over Jon after that battle. 

You sure about that??

With so much pointless "women empowerment" crap they have been giving lately...

You still think they are not making Sansa the warden of the north?

People will obey her if D&D decide so.

(To me only Daenerys deserves to be "empowered" she has dragons, an army and is strong. The remaining "empowerments, and male degradation (ugh! Cock jokes) were just too much. I hated what they have done. Overcompensation)

Yeah, she was so displeased that he is alive, and her face couldn't possibly be about Jon surviving the battle and then throwing it when he marched with WunWun and Tormund on Winterfell. How he survived that one is beyond any reason.

9 minutes ago, robasp2 said:

You sure about that??

With so much pointless "women empowerment" crap they have been giving lately...

You still think they are not making Sansa the warden of the north?

People will obey her if D&D decide so.

(To me only Daenerys deserves to be "empowered" she has dragons, an army and is strong. The remaining "empowerments, and male degradation (ugh! Cock jokes) were just too much. I hated what they have done. Overcompensation)

To be fair, Sansa is firmly ahead of Jon in the Stark order of Succession. Jon is only an acknowledged bastard, not a legitimized one. That means he's at the back of the line. Arya is ahead of Jon in the succession.

Even if Jon were a legitimized bastard, it would still be arguable as to whether or or not he came before his trueborn sisters, and that sort of thing is decided on a case by case basis.

Jon's not exactly covered in glory after that battle, either. he would have lost that battle if not for the Knights of the Vale coming in at the end, after most of Jon's supporters were killed - including basically all his cavalry (cavalry = men from Northern Houses, not wildlings)

6 hours ago, MikeMartell said:

I too was annoyed by the stupidity of Jon running around like a chicken without a head trying to get Ramsey instead of taking care of his men. Then after Sansa won the battle he had lost, he went straight after Ramsay AGAIN, how damn ANNOYING. Then rather than order the sad remains of his army to shoot Ramsey on the spot, he risked his life AGAIN in most ridiculous and pointless duel which quickly turned into even more ridiculous and disgusting brawl.

You were supposed to kill the boy Jon!

32 minutes ago, Kytheros said:

he would have lost that battle if not for the Knights of the Vale coming in at the end, after most of Jon's supporters were killed - including basically all his cavalry (cavalry = men from Northern Houses, not wildlings)

And whose fault is that?

Archived